Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] No daily gem increase.
1 2 3 4
10 turns yesterday, not sure about other bonuses.

Today, 15 turns but no gem and maybe not the 250T either.
10 turns yesterday, not sure about other bonuses.

Today, 15 turns but no gem and maybe not the 250T either.
The exact same thing is happening to me. 10 turns yesterday and no gems. Today 15 turns and no gems.
The exact same thing is happening to me. 10 turns yesterday and no gems. Today 15 turns and no gems.
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
Same here. I noticed that I didn't get a gem yesterday or today. Though thankfully the gathering bug has been fixed, at least. (only got 10 turns yesterday and back to 15 today)
Same here. I noticed that I didn't get a gem yesterday or today. Though thankfully the gathering bug has been fixed, at least. (only got 10 turns yesterday and back to 15 today)
Gahtering is fine for me today, but yesterday and today there's been no gems :/
Gahtering is fine for me today, but yesterday and today there's been no gems :/
Same as everyone else, had only 10 yesterday, got my 15 back today but no gem increase, and it doesn't appear that my treasure increased either.
Same as everyone else, had only 10 yesterday, got my 15 back today but no gem increase, and it doesn't appear that my treasure increased either.
My gathering turns were messed up yesterday as well, and I didn't get a gem increase either. And it's really frustrating that I can't exalt some dragons to clear room in my lair. That must have been some epic code oopsie xD
My gathering turns were messed up yesterday as well, and I didn't get a gem increase either. And it's really frustrating that I can't exalt some dragons to clear room in my lair. That must have been some epic code oopsie xD
Good morning! I wanted to let everyone know that the developers are looking into it. When we have more information, we'll post it in this thread. Thank you!
Good morning! I wanted to let everyone know that the developers are looking into it. When we have more information, we'll post it in this thread. Thank you!
Why is there so many glitches?
Why is there so many glitches?
Tick tock, there goes the clock.

eAxrS.gif388UE.gif2L7IY.gifZOH8w.gif

M7ojS.gif
Same problem here. At least with the gems. I don't know about the treasure, that's harder to track. But happy my gathering is back.
Same problem here. At least with the gems. I don't know about the treasure, that's harder to track. But happy my gathering is back.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I also have the same issues mentioned by these players.
I also have the same issues mentioned by these players.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 3 4