Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New to the art of Dragon Farming hello.
HI names Moon kinda new to this whole thing but likeing it so far gusse all I am doing now is trying to make friends I figure.
HI names Moon kinda new to this whole thing but likeing it so far gusse all I am doing now is trying to make friends I figure.
Hi Moon, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!! I hope you have a great time!! The community is super friendly, and id say the best way to get friends is just to write in the forums, involve yourself in conversations, and it'll happen naturally!! Good luck!!! [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
Hi Moon, welcome to Flight Rising and the Forums!! I hope you have a great time!!

The community is super friendly, and id say the best way to get friends is just to write in the forums, involve yourself in conversations, and it'll happen naturally!! Good luck!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With loyalty will I endeavour to aid THE PLAGUEBRINGER in her work,

and as a 'missioner of health' I will dedicate myself to devoted service to dragon welfare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
Welcome to FR! If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!
sYJ7QdI.png
[size=2][b]@MoonHowl93 Hey there, welcome to FR. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] If you ever need any help, just ask! Also, you're in luck, because I started my lair purge today, and I am giving dragons away for free. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2753839]Here[/url]! Good luck, and have fun! [emoji=firework size=1]
@MoonHowl93

Hey there, welcome to FR.

If you ever need any help, just ask!

Also, you're in luck, because I started my lair purge today, and I am giving dragons away for free. Here!

Good luck, and have fun!
vaOV9W8.gif
Thanks guys for being so inviting to the game.
Thanks guys for being so inviting to the game.
By the way I have been looking to get more apparel iteams but there expensive as all get out trying to dollup some more of my dragons one friend gave me a few she was not using pretty sure they are doubles just wondering if any ones got like doubles they can part with .
By the way I have been looking to get more apparel iteams but there expensive as all get out trying to dollup some more of my dragons one friend gave me a few she was not using pretty sure they are doubles just wondering if any ones got like doubles they can part with .