Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
[size=2][b]@Errai Ooh, I can definitely see why! And yes, he's yours. [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you! Sending the CR.
@Errai

Ooh, I can definitely see why! And yes, he's yours.

Thank you! Sending the CR.
vaOV9W8.gif
[size=2][b]@RavenKat431 Totally, Morganite is now yours. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Sending the crossroads!
@RavenKat431

Totally, Morganite is now yours.

Sending the crossroads!
vaOV9W8.gif
@Zlore

Could I have Kudengr, please?
@Zlore

Could I have Kudengr, please?
[size=2][b]@NightEater For sure! Hope you like your new dragon. [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] Sending you the CR.
@NightEater

For sure! Hope you like your new dragon.

Sending you the CR.
vaOV9W8.gif
Oh they're all so pretty @Zlore but I particularly love Starla. I don't know much about genes and stuff so I just started with a blue theme, and the pearlclutchers are very pretty
Oh they're all so pretty @Zlore but I particularly love Starla. I don't know much about genes and stuff so I just started with a blue theme, and the pearlclutchers are very pretty
[size=2][b]@Perker Aww that's okay! When I first started out here, I didn't know much about them either, but you'll get used to them in time. [emoji=guardian winking size=1] You said you like Starla, yes? If you want her, she's yours, and I can set up the trade. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Perker

Aww that's okay! When I first started out here, I didn't know much about them either, but you'll get used to them in time.

You said you like Starla, yes? If you want her, she's yours, and I can set up the trade.
vaOV9W8.gif
I'd like Lanuria please! @Zlore
I'd like Lanuria please! @Zlore
Get dragons dressed by me (click below) or face Omega Flowey!!! Also visit my Hatchery!
fe2.gif76988.png
[size=2][b]@SkeleDrake Definitely! Sending you the crossroads. Thank you! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@SkeleDrake

Definitely! Sending you the crossroads.

Thank you!
vaOV9W8.gif
Yes please she's the one one I'd like @Zlore
Yes please she's the one one I'd like @Zlore
[size=2][b]@Perker I'm so sorry! [emoji=guardian sad size=1] I don't know how I got my things mixed up, but Lanuria has already been taken by somebody else. Sorry about that! I should have noticed earlier, lol. As compensation for taking so long and everything that happened, you can also choose from my lair purge thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2753837]here[/url]! If there's any dergs you like from that one, too, you can have them. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Perker

I'm so sorry! I don't know how I got my things mixed up, but Lanuria has already been taken by somebody else. Sorry about that! I should have noticed earlier, lol.

As compensation for taking so long and everything that happened, you can also choose from my lair purge thread here! If there's any dergs you like from that one, too, you can have them.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 3 4