Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Anyone want an art trade?
1 2
@Arsenic33 I can try my best! It may take me a week or so to get it fully done but when it is you can send me whatever you feel like the finished piece is worth c: One question: any specific species of snake you'd like me to base it on?
@Arsenic33 I can try my best! It may take me a week or so to get it fully done but when it is you can send me whatever you feel like the finished piece is worth c: One question: any specific species of snake you'd like me to base it on?
@thecakemaster Sounds great! But if you want a dragon you should let me know so I can hold it and not sell or exalt it, same for a coli dragon so I have time to train it.

If you could do it like the snake in this post, but with a different pose, maybe sitting more upright If that's possible?

Thanks!
@thecakemaster Sounds great! But if you want a dragon you should let me know so I can hold it and not sell or exalt it, same for a coli dragon so I have time to train it.

If you could do it like the snake in this post, but with a different pose, maybe sitting more upright If that's possible?

Thanks!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
@thecakemaster
I'd love to do a trade! I have some recent examples in the "Art trade" link in my signature. I'm not the best, but I'm slooooowly improving. XD

If you'd like to go through with it, what would you want me to draw?
@thecakemaster
I'd love to do a trade! I have some recent examples in the "Art trade" link in my signature. I'm not the best, but I'm slooooowly improving. XD

If you'd like to go through with it, what would you want me to draw?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Arsenic33 I'd love one of the babies from the Gaoler nest you're about to hatch! <3 And I will try my best finding a rad snake pose B)

@Gyrfalcon2 Your art is adorable! Once I finish the current trade I'm working on I'd love to work something out :D
@Arsenic33 I'd love one of the babies from the Gaoler nest you're about to hatch! <3 And I will try my best finding a rad snake pose B)

@Gyrfalcon2 Your art is adorable! Once I finish the current trade I'm working on I'd love to work something out :D
@thecakemaster

Ok! They should be hatched in a couple of days. I'll let ya know when they hatch!
@thecakemaster

Ok! They should be hatched in a couple of days. I'll let ya know when they hatch!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
@Arsenic33 Sounds good! I'll keep you updated on how the drawing is going c:
@Arsenic33 Sounds good! I'll keep you updated on how the drawing is going c:
1 2