Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A bit of everything!
1 2 3 4
Do you still have goat eyes? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/29960.png[/img]
Do you still have goat eyes? 29960.png
@moldd
I do!
@moldd
I do!
[quote name="Petty" date="2019-09-15 07:31:04" ] @moldd I do! [/quote] what for? @petty
Petty wrote on 2019-09-15 07:31:04:
@moldd
I do!
what for? @petty
@moldd
I dunno 'cause they're clanbound so there's no general AH price for them. But most vials for eyes (except for Common and Swirl) seem to be around 200 gems/200k treasure so maybe that'd be an appropriate price?

If it's too much though feel free to make me a different offer.
@moldd
I dunno 'cause they're clanbound so there's no general AH price for them. But most vials for eyes (except for Common and Swirl) seem to be around 200 gems/200k treasure so maybe that'd be an appropriate price?

If it's too much though feel free to make me a different offer.
bump
bump
@Petty Do you still have the Copper Steampunk Spats? If you do could i buy them off of you for 10k?
@Petty Do you still have the Copper Steampunk Spats? If you do could i buy them off of you for 10k?
HzGpUHb.png
@Dielectric
I still have them, if you're still interested! (Sorry for the late response, was busy the last two days)
I'll price them down to 8k to make up for the wait.
@Dielectric
I still have them, if you're still interested! (Sorry for the late response, was busy the last two days)
I'll price them down to 8k to make up for the wait.
@Petty I'll take both of them! Thank you!
@Petty I'll take both of them! Thank you!
HzGpUHb.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]@Petty How much for the Loga and the Marva Egg?
7xmmeMg.png
@Petty
How much for the Loga and the Marva Egg?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
Going by AH prices, the Loga is currently roughly around 100kt/100g and the Marva Egg around 120kt/120g.
I'm willing to haggle a bit if that's too high of a price, though.
@ObsidianMage
Going by AH prices, the Loga is currently roughly around 100kt/100g and the Marva Egg around 120kt/120g.
I'm willing to haggle a bit if that's too high of a price, though.
1 2 3 4