Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Hetalia fans still left?
1 2 3 4 5
I got out of the obsession years ago, but i still have the first two books, back when tokyo pop were releasing them snd before they stopped. (Apparently they stayed again but idk)
Man this was like 7-8 years ago atleast.
I wss seriously obsessed with everything usuk. So much fan art. I read so much fanfiction urg. I bought a brown bomber jacket and it was my favourite. I had a union jack brolly. I was a cringey teenager x.x Good times. It still has a place in my heart though.
I got out of the obsession years ago, but i still have the first two books, back when tokyo pop were releasing them snd before they stopped. (Apparently they stayed again but idk)
Man this was like 7-8 years ago atleast.
I wss seriously obsessed with everything usuk. So much fan art. I read so much fanfiction urg. I bought a brown bomber jacket and it was my favourite. I had a union jack brolly. I was a cringey teenager x.x Good times. It still has a place in my heart though.
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
You can never leave it..
You can never leave it..
MVxSTuW.jpg
You never leave. You just fall deeper. and deeper. It was actually one of my first animes! And still one of the few that I prefer dubbed. I have 4 Hetalia fandergs... or is it three? I can never seem to remember what the last one looks like... XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42101306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421014/42101306_350.png[/img] [/url]
You never leave. You just fall deeper. and deeper.
It was actually one of my first animes! And still one of the few that I prefer dubbed.

I have 4 Hetalia fandergs... or is it three? I can never seem to remember what the last one looks like... XD

42101306_350.png
r6IIH6g.gif
I haven't watched in years, but I was just thinking about, so I wanted to post. I used to LOVE some of the historical fanfics. I'm a huge nerd and a history minor, so I absolutely loved this show. Maybe I should get back into it...

Alternatively, if anybody has some quick read fanfics they might wanna throw my way, I wouldn't complain...I remember I used to love Germany/Italy and America/England. Also anything with Prussia lol.

Man, now I'm gonna have to watch again ¯\_(?)_/¯
I haven't watched in years, but I was just thinking about, so I wanted to post. I used to LOVE some of the historical fanfics. I'm a huge nerd and a history minor, so I absolutely loved this show. Maybe I should get back into it...

Alternatively, if anybody has some quick read fanfics they might wanna throw my way, I wouldn't complain...I remember I used to love Germany/Italy and America/England. Also anything with Prussia lol.

Man, now I'm gonna have to watch again ¯\_(?)_/¯
mSTVuKA.png
@tcj

Not a quick read but have you read gutters? The ending is adorable! Denmark gets a makeover and goes on a boat ride uvu
@tcj

Not a quick read but have you read gutters? The ending is adorable! Denmark gets a makeover and goes on a boat ride uvu
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Seriously though it’s angst and it made me cry oop first post was a joke @tcj
Seriously though it’s angst and it made me cry oop first post was a joke @tcj
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
I saw this thread and i just had to check it out-

I left it a little under a year ago (I think) but I don't think I'll ever really truly begone you know?
I saw this thread and i just had to check it out-

I left it a little under a year ago (I think) but I don't think I'll ever really truly begone you know?
Poor Canada even his own bear forgets his name
Poor Canada even his own bear forgets his name
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
Still a fan.
I have two wall scrolls,one happens to be signed by Russia's English voice actor who's a really nice guy and even complimented my Russia cosplay at the time.
Still a fan.
I have two wall scrolls,one happens to be signed by Russia's English voice actor who's a really nice guy and even complimented my Russia cosplay at the time.
By your side,forevermore.
yOU HAVE A WALL SCROLL SIGNED BY RUSSIA'S DUB VOICE??!?!?!? AS IN THE SAME GUUY WHO VOICES VICTOR FLIPPING NIKIFOROV

FangirlGoddess would like to Know Your Location @Cerbeius
yOU HAVE A WALL SCROLL SIGNED BY RUSSIA'S DUB VOICE??!?!?!? AS IN THE SAME GUUY WHO VOICES VICTOR FLIPPING NIKIFOROV

FangirlGoddess would like to Know Your Location @Cerbeius
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pnglgbtq_support_small.png
1 2 3 4 5