Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Can Brew Sludge/Slime Genes for you
1 2 3
Hi^^ I can brew the new genes sludge/slime for you if you can provide all the materials (and money)needet for them + maybe a little tip for the brewing^^ [b]Primary Gene:Slime[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Slime] 2[item=grey slime] 2[item=gold muck] 1[item=blue ooze] 1[item=radioactive slime] 1[item=reinforced glass beaker] 100kt _____________________________________________________ [b]Secondary Gene:Sludge[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Sludge] 2[item=copper muck] 2[item=black slime] 1[item=blue goo] 1[item=River Muck] 1[item=reinforced glass beaker] 90kt _____________________________________________________ [i][b]Brewing for[/b][/i] [s][b]Gibberish[/b][u] Slime,Sludge[/u] 25g +Rainbowfeather Thief Tip[/s] DONE [s][b]Maruah[/b] [u]Reinforced Glass Beaker,Slime+Sludge[/u] 19750t+10g Ti[/s]p DONE [s][b]Illuminatihotty[/b] Slime+Sludge 25g tip[/s]DONE
Hi^^
I can brew the new genes sludge/slime for you if you can provide all the materials (and money)needet for them + maybe a little tip for the brewing^^

Primary Gene:Slime
Primary Gene: Slime

2 Grey Slime 2 Gold Muck 1 Blue Ooze
1 Radioactive Slime 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker 100kt

Secondary Gene:Sludge
Secondary Gene: Sludge

2 Copper Muck 2 Black Slime 1 Blue Goo
1 River Muck 1 Reinforced Glass Beaker 90kt

Brewing for

Gibberish Slime,Sludge
25g +Rainbowfeather Thief Tip
DONE

Maruah Reinforced Glass Beaker,Slime+Sludge
19750t+10g Ti
p DONE

Illuminatihotty Slime+Sludge
25g tip
DONE

@lapras131 Can I take you up on this offer?
@lapras131 Can I take you up on this offer?
UZ6dqn4.png
@Gibberish
Of course you can!
Just send over the stuff needet and I will brew it for you
@Gibberish
Of course you can!
Just send over the stuff needet and I will brew it for you
@lapras131 Thank you so much! I sent them over. ^_^
@lapras131 Thank you so much! I sent them over. ^_^
UZ6dqn4.png
@Gibberish [img]https://i.ibb.co/KjsNXdK/Gibberish-slime.png[/img]
@Gibberish
Gibberish-slime.png
@lapras131 Thank you!
@lapras131 Thank you!
UZ6dqn4.png
@lapras131 I am interested in slime and sludge genes, but I don't have the reinforced beaker recipe yet and at the time of this posting there were none on the AH. May I send the mats/costs for those as well to be made then used for Slime and Sludge?
@lapras131 I am interested in slime and sludge genes, but I don't have the reinforced beaker recipe yet and at the time of this posting there were none on the AH. May I send the mats/costs for those as well to be made then used for Slime and Sludge?
@Maruah If you have all the mats needet,you can send them over and I brew First the reinforced beaker and then the Genes [img]https://i.ibb.co/KXmZNV4/Reinforced-Glass-Beaker.png[/img] But that will take some time. 10 hrs for the one I am brewing know, 1,2 hrs for the Beaker and then 20hrs for the Genes ^^
@Maruah
If you have all the mats needet,you can send them over and I brew First the reinforced beaker and then the Genes
Reinforced-Glass-Beaker.png
But that will take some time. 10 hrs for the one I am brewing know, 1,2 hrs for the Beaker and then 20hrs for the Genes ^^
@lapras131 This is absolutely okay with me. I will send over everything shortly.
@lapras131 This is absolutely okay with me. I will send over everything shortly.
@lapras131

And everything is sent. If there is something missing, just let me know and I will address it.
@lapras131

And everything is sent. If there is something missing, just let me know and I will address it.
1 2 3