Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Detailed Dragon Busts! &humans?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Oh they look nice!! and yeah i have a reptile oc that is similar to a dragon but more humanoid.
But i think i'll wait until you're open for more colored slots :D
Oh they look nice!! and yeah i have a reptile oc that is similar to a dragon but more humanoid.
But i think i'll wait until you're open for more colored slots :D
art_shop_banner_small_1_by_anomalia_magnetica-darivpj.png |Twitter|DA|
@Anomalia Alright! I really don't feel confident drawing furries and anthros and the like, though ^^' Just plain humans or dragons/animals.
@Anomalia Alright! I really don't feel confident drawing furries and anthros and the like, though ^^' Just plain humans or dragons/animals.
.... psssst, u want sum art?
boop [emoji=gust size=1]
boop
@werwolf [B]Link to Dragon(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7291991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72920/7291991_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52281984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522820/52281984_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Payment in treasure or gems?:[/b] Gems! [B]Your dragons personality/gesticulation:[/b] My lore:: Monty is known as the FilthyJunkTrader of the Scrap Outpost. He's a dead beat dad that's turning heads with his new adoptive wild claw son, Jakku. [S]Guided by the mysterious Lady Stoneheart, the trio[/s] sets out to find Jakku's real parents. On the way, they'll meet other dragons, and be faced with various challenges. Hope that helps for now :) [B]Visible apparel/skins?:[/b] Yes please, what you feel comfortable! [B]Additional notes:[/b] Just ask! :)
@werwolf

Link to Dragon(s):

7291991_350.png

52281984_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: Gems!
Your dragons personality/gesticulation:
My lore:: Monty is known as the FilthyJunkTrader of the Scrap Outpost. He's a dead beat dad that's turning heads with his new adoptive wild claw son, Jakku. Guided by the mysterious Lady Stoneheart, the trio sets out to find Jakku's real parents. On the way, they'll meet other dragons, and be faced with various challenges.

Hope that helps for now :)

Visible apparel/skins?: Yes please, what you feel comfortable!

Additional notes: Just ask! :)
@MurEyeUh Montgomery looks sooooo cool!!! I might have to cut down a bit on the electric gear and just draw one halo but I'll do my best ovo)9
Just to make sure, are you looking to get both of them drawn or just Monty?
Also omg the pic of them in your signature is the absolute cutest!!!

Just for Monty, I'd say 550g because there is.... a lot going on :'D (He wouldn't be a proper junk trader without a proper amount of junk!!) Hope that works for you!
@MurEyeUh Montgomery looks sooooo cool!!! I might have to cut down a bit on the electric gear and just draw one halo but I'll do my best ovo)9
Just to make sure, are you looking to get both of them drawn or just Monty?
Also omg the pic of them in your signature is the absolute cutest!!!

Just for Monty, I'd say 550g because there is.... a lot going on :'D (He wouldn't be a proper junk trader without a proper amount of junk!!) Hope that works for you!
@werwolf - Thank you! I'd love to get them together - Jakku is very small and can rest on his head possibly, maybe clinging to his headgear? Also, the halos aren't needed! That's to fill up my avatar/icon here on the forums.

If you're willing to do full color / shading and both of them together and give me updates - I'll pay you 1,000g :)
@werwolf - Thank you! I'd love to get them together - Jakku is very small and can rest on his head possibly, maybe clinging to his headgear? Also, the halos aren't needed! That's to fill up my avatar/icon here on the forums.

If you're willing to do full color / shading and both of them together and give me updates - I'll pay you 1,000g :)
@werwolf i loooove your busts, god <3 [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15125251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151253/15125251_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment in treasure or gems?: [/b] Could I pay you in a Vial of Scattersight or two? [b]Your dragons personality/gesticulation:[/b] She's very sweet and soft! Kem is the matriarch of my den, so she takes inviting other dragons in and making sure everyone's cared for very seriously. [b]Visible apparel/skins?:[/b] If you could keep the leaves and flowers but drop the hood, that would be cool! [b]Additional notes:[/b] Lmk if you need anything!
@werwolf i loooove your busts, god <3

Link to Dragon:
15125251_350.png

Payment in treasure or gems?: Could I pay you in a Vial of Scattersight or two?
Your dragons personality/gesticulation: She's very sweet and soft! Kem is the matriarch of my den, so she takes inviting other dragons in and making sure everyone's cared for very seriously.
Visible apparel/skins?: If you could keep the leaves and flowers but drop the hood, that would be cool!
Additional notes: Lmk if you need anything!
Sorry for late responses, my PC didn't want to connect to the internet all afternoon T___T Thankfully that resolved itself...

@MurEyeUh
Ohhh, I see! Hmm, I don't really have coloured slots open right now but I'm willing to work through :D Just Monty coloured would be 650g however, without any apparel and putting a second dragon in there will be a bit of a challenge for me, I hope you understand! I can offer drawing both of them with Monty's apparel for 1400g coloured, or 1000g black and white?

@Limesparrow
Ohhhh, being a fellow Nature sprout, I adooooore her!! She's so cute! Sure thing I can drop the hood and include some flowers <3
That would be 450g/kt and Scattersight goes for 395g on the AH right now, so we can do one Scattersight + 55g/kt? Lemme know if that sounds alright ^^
Sorry for late responses, my PC didn't want to connect to the internet all afternoon T___T Thankfully that resolved itself...

@MurEyeUh
Ohhh, I see! Hmm, I don't really have coloured slots open right now but I'm willing to work through :D Just Monty coloured would be 650g however, without any apparel and putting a second dragon in there will be a bit of a challenge for me, I hope you understand! I can offer drawing both of them with Monty's apparel for 1400g coloured, or 1000g black and white?

@Limesparrow
Ohhhh, being a fellow Nature sprout, I adooooore her!! She's so cute! Sure thing I can drop the hood and include some flowers <3
That would be 450g/kt and Scattersight goes for 395g on the AH right now, so we can do one Scattersight + 55g/kt? Lemme know if that sounds alright ^^
@werwolf Both of them, colored, with Monty's apparel for 1400g is great!!
(No need for the halos or the Golem Gauntlet robot bird!)
@werwolf Both of them, colored, with Monty's apparel for 1400g is great!!
(No need for the halos or the Golem Gauntlet robot bird!)
@werwolf that sounds fantastic!! i'll send you the stuff now so you can accept it whenever <3
@werwolf that sounds fantastic!! i'll send you the stuff now so you can accept it whenever <3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13