Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons not getting hungry
1 2 3 4
I have the same problem with my dragons.
I have the same problem with my dragons.
Mine have now missed 2 feeding times. Good to know I'm not alone in this.
Mine have now missed 2 feeding times. Good to know I'm not alone in this.
2wind_by_cicide76536-dcipyls.gif
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
Yep! Both the missing gathering turns and dragons not getting hungry. How odd.
Yep! Both the missing gathering turns and dragons not getting hungry. How odd.
ctFAI4k.gif
My dragons never got hungry, and I usually feed when I get down to 94%, it stuck at 96% yesterday, and never went down. There's still no way I would have dropped below the 80% bonus mark though. And I too lost my extra gathering turns. :(
My dragons never got hungry, and I usually feed when I get down to 94%, it stuck at 96% yesterday, and never went down. There's still no way I would have dropped below the 80% bonus mark though. And I too lost my extra gathering turns. :(
Same issue here. Energy bar is full even though it should have been down two notches by now. Figured it might be a display issue like last time but not only do the individual bars read the same but my dragons won't eat.

And I also only have ten gathering turns today.
Same issue here. Energy bar is full even though it should have been down two notches by now. Figured it might be a display issue like last time but not only do the individual bars read the same but my dragons won't eat.

And I also only have ten gathering turns today.
VgR98md.png
I'm in the same boat, dragons weren't hungry at 4pm yesterday OR midnight last night. 10 gathering turns too.
I'm in the same boat, dragons weren't hungry at 4pm yesterday OR midnight last night. 10 gathering turns too.
The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.

j3zsWMV.png
I have the same issue. My dragons aren't hungry, I only had 10 gathering turns, and I didn't receive a gem or treasure even though the energy bar is full.
I have the same issue. My dragons aren't hungry, I only had 10 gathering turns, and I didn't receive a gem or treasure even though the energy bar is full.
________________________y6Tz96p.png
x
no stars above us
adrian | they / them | fr+2

______aboutwishlist
Same issue here. Oh my precious gathering turns...
Same issue here. Oh my precious gathering turns...
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.png1QVTc7P.pngvOMkHEw.pngLrK9u2q.png
Mine are still att 100%. Didn't feed them yet today. Last feeding was like 12 hours ago.
Mine are still att 100%. Didn't feed them yet today. Last feeding was like 12 hours ago.
yAEXdRe.png
1 2 3 4