Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 406 407
@Tiand Thank you so much!!! Could I get Mikhael please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54987198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549872/54987198_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tiand
Thank you so much!!!

Could I get Mikhael please!

54987198_350.png
[quote name="Tiand" date="2019-09-04 18:45:55" ] @WanderSicova @Zoic @rainycat @highrising @aredshroom @NeberEber @UndeadAnt @tulmultuous @demondancer @AngelFawn @MutantToucan Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^) And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :) @RogueBones That's perfectly fine, and happy early birthday! [/quote] thank you that's so nice - I'd love to take Quark !
Tiand wrote on 2019-09-04 18:45:55:
@WanderSicova @Zoic @rainycat @highrising @aredshroom @NeberEber @UndeadAnt @tulmultuous @demondancer @AngelFawn @MutantToucan Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)

@RogueBones That's perfectly fine, and happy early birthday!

thank you that's so nice - I'd love to take Quark !
HW4lpxl.png
@Tiand

Ahh thank you! Could I take Kiro please?
@Tiand

Ahh thank you! Could I take Kiro please?
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
Ty! @Tiand May I have Milla? I got a male perfect for her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51923843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519239/51923843_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ty! @Tiand May I have Milla? I got a male perfect for her!

51923843_350.png
giphy.gif
@Demovora @Staticsof @ShadowChanger @Purplemorpho @Katzie @Flurries @DragonHeart2018 @Geidon @yip @Sharkeep @eiiebeiie Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

And, of course, you can also choose to decline entirely or simply ignore this message altogether. :)

@MyTotoro07 I'm sorry, someone else chose Lorenzo just a little bit ahead of you, but you're more than welcome to choose again!
@Demovora @Staticsof @ShadowChanger @Purplemorpho @Katzie @Flurries @DragonHeart2018 @Geidon @yip @Sharkeep @eiiebeiie Congratulations! You've been randomly chosen to recieve one of today's available dragons~ Just read the original post carefully for instructions on how to choose your free dragon and make your selection if interested. You can also choose a random player of your own to pass your freebie along to if you aren't! (I find my random recipients in the active users list up by the site clock, I choose one from each flight once to a few times daily ^^)

@MyTotoro07 I'm sorry, someone else chose Lorenzo just a little bit ahead of you, but you're more than welcome to choose again!
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
@tiand

hi! i'm not seeing any babes that specifically catch my eye but would love a dragon you're willing to have exalted!
@tiand

hi! i'm not seeing any babes that specifically catch my eye but would love a dragon you're willing to have exalted!
@tiand - thankyou kindly but I will pass, I find it hard enough to remove dragons I already like to make room. Hopefully someone else will love my slot ^^ thankyou!
@tiand - thankyou kindly but I will pass, I find it hard enough to remove dragons I already like to make room. Hopefully someone else will love my slot ^^ thankyou!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Can i get Imogen by chance @tiand
Can i get Imogen by chance @tiand
Hi @tiand, can I pick Columbus #54873958 please ? thank you !
Hi @tiand, can I pick Columbus #54873958 please ? thank you !
@Tiand Thank you so much for choosing me for this dragon giveaway, and I would be glad to adopt Sheila if possible, I love her colors!
@Tiand Thank you so much for choosing me for this dragon giveaway, and I would be glad to adopt Sheila if possible, I love her colors!
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 406 407