Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | am new child
uhmm so hello im new and im still lost on what to do :))

also im lonely
uhmm so hello im new and im still lost on what to do :))

also im lonely
Welcome to FR! If you need anything, feel free to message me! I don't know much myself but I can try to help!
Welcome to FR! If you need anything, feel free to message me! I don't know much myself but I can try to help!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome to FR! I haven't been on here much myself but everyone is really nice on here so I hope you'll have a good time on here!
Welcome to FR! I haven't been on here much myself but everyone is really nice on here so I hope you'll have a good time on here!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
Welcome !! I'm new as well, feel free to add!
Welcome !! I'm new as well, feel free to add!
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
z2RE21p.png
Hi and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm new as well. I may suggest by looking at the sub forums of Guides, that may help you to get started and the pop ups of Tutorial is one of another.

I hope, you have an wonderful time playing on here.
Hi and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm new as well. I may suggest by looking at the sub forums of Guides, that may help you to get started and the pop ups of Tutorial is one of another.

I hope, you have an wonderful time playing on here.
Ping me if needed to talk to or PM me.
@poxine - welcome!!! feel free to add me as a friend :) also, take a look at my sales tab in my lair! I'd love to send you a welcome gift!
@poxine - welcome!!! feel free to add me as a friend :) also, take a look at my sales tab in my lair! I'd love to send you a welcome gift!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons