Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't click in fullscreen coli
Title: Can't click buttons using the mouse when on fullscreen (even if i click mouse instead of keyboard) Body: I can't seem to hit next fight, or flee since it lacks a keyboard button when i am in full screen. Browser: Chrome Error Text: None Screenshot: [img]https://snag.gy/fGLJW3.jpg[/img]
Title: Can't click buttons using the mouse when on fullscreen (even if i click mouse instead of keyboard)
Body: I can't seem to hit next fight, or flee since it lacks a keyboard button when i am in full screen.
Browser: Chrome
Error Text: None
Screenshot: fGLJW3.jpg
TBD
@DemonKid

Have you tried it in a different browser? Have you cleared your cache?
@DemonKid

Have you tried it in a different browser? Have you cleared your cache?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
In my chrome it matters what zoom level you are at. If you have your webpaqe any smaller or larger than 100% the input points do not line up with the interface and you won't be able to push a button.

So try to make sure your page size is at 100% before you try to enter fullscreen.
In my chrome it matters what zoom level you are at. If you have your webpaqe any smaller or larger than 100% the input points do not line up with the interface and you won't be able to push a button.

So try to make sure your page size is at 100% before you try to enter fullscreen.