Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣ [Kitty's Menagerie] OVERFLOWING
1 2 3
Rapapapum

Rapapapum

tumblr_muoo28lR6P1s91jtxo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12 Oh gosh, that female Imperial in gorgeous yellow colours. I'd love to buy her from you 'w' Do you possibly take payment in gems too?
@SoulKitty12 Oh gosh, that female Imperial in gorgeous yellow colours. I'd love to buy her from you 'w' Do you possibly take payment in gems too?
qD7wxxG.png
@SoulKitty12 Hello~ I really look forward to Sethika and Aeonus hatchies! How much would a male one be? (I am looking for a male one for my Tinerbell at the moment)
@SoulKitty12 Hello~ I really look forward to Sethika and Aeonus hatchies! How much would a male one be? (I am looking for a male one for my Tinerbell at the moment)
@Cesia

Depends on your Treasure / Gem ratio...I need treasure more than gems, but if you can only pay in gems I will accept :)

@AngeltheWarrior

A male would be 70kT (females 75kT just because they look better xD)
But I'd check to see if either Aeonus or Sethika is related to the girl...wouldn't want the baby to be related...seeing I've had that happen to me before x . x
@Cesia

Depends on your Treasure / Gem ratio...I need treasure more than gems, but if you can only pay in gems I will accept :)

@AngeltheWarrior

A male would be 70kT (females 75kT just because they look better xD)
But I'd check to see if either Aeonus or Sethika is related to the girl...wouldn't want the baby to be related...seeing I've had that happen to me before x . x
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12 I think the ratio should be up to you, considering you're the one selling XD But I tend to stick to 1:500. I was asking since I am a little low on treasure haha, but I can definitely pay you in treasure if you prefer that anyway. ^^
@SoulKitty12 I think the ratio should be up to you, considering you're the one selling XD But I tend to stick to 1:500. I was asking since I am a little low on treasure haha, but I can definitely pay you in treasure if you prefer that anyway. ^^
qD7wxxG.png
@Cesia
1: 500 sounds good to me :) would that be...90 gems? I'm bad at math .--. I don't really care the method of payment, as long as it's reasonable and she's given a good home :)
@Cesia
1: 500 sounds good to me :) would that be...90 gems? I'm bad at math .--. I don't really care the method of payment, as long as it's reasonable and she's given a good home :)
Bleeding_Moon_mature_hatchling.pngRoyal_Blue_female.png 15ew7s9.png Bleeding_Moon_Male.pngRoyal_Blue_female_hatchi.giftumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@SoulKitty12

/whips out calculator

Yes, that should be 90! I'm not good at math either haha, it's cool. 'w' I'll send you a crossroads, then!
@SoulKitty12

/whips out calculator

Yes, that should be 90! I'm not good at math either haha, it's cool. 'w' I'll send you a crossroads, then!
qD7wxxG.png
[center][b]Bump[/b] -------------------------- [img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/d652eb6327ec2e489e68799cbf27294d/tumblr_msux33aYb61sehjp6o1_100.gif[/img]
Bump

tumblr_msux33aYb61sehjp6o1_100.gif
[center]Bump -------------- [img]http://media.giphy.com/media/Lm8MmjbCDni24/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Bump
giphy.gif
Bump!!

We restock with new TG Skydancers tomorrow! Stay tuned!
Bump!!

We restock with new TG Skydancers tomorrow! Stay tuned!
1238658_orig.png
1 2 3