Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Custom Keep List(Outdated/Abandoned)
1 2 3 4 5
@arcticfire
@arcticfire
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
Hey, just a quick note - I've been using your guide (excellent, thank you so much!) and it looks like it's missing a couple from the Materials tab. [item=Reinforced Glass Beaker] and [item=Fine Alchemical Reduction]

Hey, just a quick note - I've been using your guide (excellent, thank you so much!) and it looks like it's missing a couple from the Materials tab.

Reinforced Glass Beaker

and

Fine Alchemical Reduction
med_fish_smol.png
Click eggs to help them hatch.
a5eLP.gif
@GennyWren Glad it's helped! Sorry it's been a while, but I was on my phone when I saw this notification and completely forgot when I got to a computer(can't do much FR stuff on my phone). Both the Reinforced Glass Beaker and the Fine Alchemical Reduction have finally been added in, thanks! [emoji=guardian happy size=2]
@GennyWren

Glad it's helped! Sorry it's been a while, but I was on my phone when I saw this notification and completely forgot when I got to a computer(can't do much FR stuff on my phone).

Both the Reinforced Glass Beaker and the Fine Alchemical Reduction have finally been added in, thanks!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
thank you, this looks really useful! I just started playing and I always worry about converting stuff that I should be keeping. Thank you!

So far, I've been moving potentially useful stuff into my vault, does that sounds good?

(forgot to ask, but could you add me to the ping list, please?)
thank you, this looks really useful! I just started playing and I always worry about converting stuff that I should be keeping. Thank you!

So far, I've been moving potentially useful stuff into my vault, does that sounds good?

(forgot to ask, but could you add me to the ping list, please?)
goSc2L4.png
@LaWombat

I know it might be too much to ask but I would also have a text list below each image. Then people can quickly search an items Importance.
@LaWombat

I know it might be too much to ask but I would also have a text list below each image. Then people can quickly search an items Importance.
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
@CelesticLeo

Hello! Sorry, I didn't think this guide was still being used, so I basically abandoned it a while back since the other Inventory guide had added in HD items and other things that it was missing at the time.

The much superior list with that already implemented can be found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/1#post_1504097

Although with the new inventory updates, these guides will be obsolete! nn Which is nice, because these are difficult to constantly maintain.
@CelesticLeo

Hello! Sorry, I didn't think this guide was still being used, so I basically abandoned it a while back since the other Inventory guide had added in HD items and other things that it was missing at the time.

The much superior list with that already implemented can be found here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1504097/1#post_1504097

Although with the new inventory updates, these guides will be obsolete! nn Which is nice, because these are difficult to constantly maintain.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 3 4 5