Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Selling Oldies (6-Digit) Dragons
Hello I'm Sain and I have been on FR since July 2013. As a result I have quite a lot of older dragons that I bred when I was first starting out that I kept because I was in love with my first couple of pairings. Sadly, I am hitting my lair cap and need to free up space and since I don't breed these dragons anymore they are just wasting space unfortunately. However, since they are older I do want them to go to a good home. Now for the dragons: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3447/344645_350.png[/img] This is Nyx #344645 She is X/Y/Z but with a decent color range Midnight/Grey/Beige [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9248/924751_350.png[/img] This is Meissa #924751 She is Y/X/X with a great black and purple coloration Obsidian/Mulberry/Mulberry [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1759/175833_350.png[/img] This is Lavi #175833 She is also X/Y/Z with a very pretty color range of Violet/Lavender/Pink I have two of them listed on the AH, but I'm open to negotiations and will take treasure or gems. If you are interested feel free to comment or shoot me a dm. I also have some others that I may be willing to sell in the future.
Hello I'm Sain and I have been on FR since July 2013. As a result I have quite a lot of older dragons that I bred when I was first starting out that I kept because I was in love with my first couple of pairings. Sadly, I am hitting my lair cap and need to free up space and since I don't breed these dragons anymore they are just wasting space unfortunately.

However, since they are older I do want them to go to a good home.

Now for the dragons:

344645_350.png
This is Nyx #344645 She is X/Y/Z but with a decent color range Midnight/Grey/Beige

924751_350.png
This is Meissa #924751 She is Y/X/X with a great black and purple coloration Obsidian/Mulberry/Mulberry

175833_350.png
This is Lavi #175833 She is also X/Y/Z with a very pretty color range of Violet/Lavender/Pink

I have two of them listed on the AH, but I'm open to negotiations and will take treasure or gems. If you are interested feel free to comment or shoot me a dm.

I also have some others that I may be willing to sell in the future.
@Saingirl101

Would you consider 850 for miss Nyx?
@Saingirl101

Would you consider 850 for miss Nyx?
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial I would she's got another person interested though, although they haven't given a bid yet. If they cannot match it she's yours. :)
@kaial I would she's got another person interested though, although they haven't given a bid yet. If they cannot match it she's yours. :)
@kaial nvm they backed out. She's all yours. Just send me a crossroads and I'll send her over.
@kaial nvm they backed out. She's all yours. Just send me a crossroads and I'll send her over.
@Saingirl101

Oh, alright! Thank you, and sorry the other person backed out.

She'll be well-loved in my lair though. c:
@Saingirl101

Oh, alright! Thank you, and sorry the other person backed out.

She'll be well-loved in my lair though. c:
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial Excellent! Glad she is going to a good home
@kaial Excellent! Glad she is going to a good home
@Saingirl101

Thank you again for selling me your beautiful girl. She's now been given a full makeover and I just adore her!
@Saingirl101

Thank you again for selling me your beautiful girl. She's now been given a full makeover and I just adore her!
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Saingirl101
how much for Meissa?
@Saingirl101
how much for Meissa?