Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
Just tell me which one you'd like, and I'll send em' over :D You're free to do whatever you want with them. But if you're going to exalt, please name them first.

-

#1:

taken!

#2:

taken!

-
Just tell me which one you'd like, and I'll send em' over :D You're free to do whatever you want with them. But if you're going to exalt, please name them first.

-

#1:

taken!

#2:

taken!

-
@shoriola Can I get the girl? I got a good pair for her. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@shoriola
Can I get the girl? I got a good pair for her.
H2EmE2A.png
@shoriola Prefer #1 but I see someone has already asked I don’t mind #2
They are both so cute!
@shoriola Prefer #1 but I see someone has already asked I don’t mind #2
They are both so cute!
hi @shoria i am newer and i love skydancers they are so cool! may i please have 1 or 2? but its mostly first come first serve by what i have read... no worries tho if i dont get them :) they r both the cutest! <3
hi @shoria i am newer and i love skydancers they are so cool! may i please have 1 or 2? but its mostly first come first serve by what i have read... no worries tho if i dont get them :) they r both the cutest! <3
@LagiaCrusoe

Sending her over now :)
@LagiaCrusoe

Sending her over now :)
@DragonLover999

Ah, sorry. I'll send over the male though, hope you enjoy him :)
@DragonLover999

Ah, sorry. I'll send over the male though, hope you enjoy him :)
@NightRisersAlpha

I'm super sorry! If you want, I can message you if I hatch any similar babies?
@NightRisersAlpha

I'm super sorry! If you want, I can message you if I hatch any similar babies?
@shoriola

Ok its really no worries i dont want to trouble you if you have any other babies u r wiling to give away thats fine with me i just love this breed so much! <3
@shoriola

Ok its really no worries i dont want to trouble you if you have any other babies u r wiling to give away thats fine with me i just love this breed so much! <3
@NightRisersAlpha

Okay :) I agree skydancers are so pretty <3
@NightRisersAlpha

Okay :) I agree skydancers are so pretty <3
yes lol XD
yes lol XD