Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] These Dragons Have Got to Go
I have a few dragons in the link below that need to be gone. Some of them might be cheap and some of them I might ask for like 150 G for.

Edit: I took a hiatus and didn't realize one of my for sale dragons was at level 25 with an eliminate. He'll be about 450 g.
I have a few dragons in the link below that need to be gone. Some of them might be cheap and some of them I might ask for like 150 G for.

Edit: I took a hiatus and didn't realize one of my for sale dragons was at level 25 with an eliminate. He'll be about 450 g.
Bump
Bump
@Gloopy How much are you asking for for Zephyra? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43744683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437447/43744683_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Gloopy

How much are you asking for for Zephyra?

43744683_350.png
@foxtracks

If possible! I'm looking for at least 150 G | 150kt for her depending on how you want to pay.
@foxtracks

If possible! I'm looking for at least 150 G | 150kt for her depending on how you want to pay.
@Gloopy Okay! I'm most likely getting gems soon so I'd preferably purchase her with gems if that does end up happening.
@Gloopy Okay! I'm most likely getting gems soon so I'd preferably purchase her with gems if that does end up happening.
@foxtracks

Am I holding her for you then?
@foxtracks

Am I holding her for you then?
@Gloopy if someone is able to buy her before me that's fine, they can take her. I don't want to prevent any possible sales! But I'll probably purchase her tonight if I can.
@Gloopy if someone is able to buy her before me that's fine, they can take her. I don't want to prevent any possible sales! But I'll probably purchase her tonight if I can.
@foxtracks Sounds good.
@foxtracks Sounds good.
@Gloopy

Okay, I absolutely must have her! I started playing around with apparel and I have fallen in love with an aviator type look.
Windswept Aviator

Would you prefer for I to make a crossroads with the gems?
@Gloopy

Okay, I absolutely must have her! I started playing around with apparel and I have fallen in love with an aviator type look.
Windswept Aviator

Would you prefer for I to make a crossroads with the gems?