Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Webcomics you like?
1 2
Does anyone want to talk about what webcomics they like? Also, please don't say mean things about the comics other people like. For me, these are my favorites:
-Jailbird
-Oddity Woods
-Namesake
-Harpy Gee
-Alice and the Nightmare
-Cucumber Quest (The latest update broke my heart </3)
-The Order of the Stick
-Heroes of Thantopolis (I'm actually working on a fandragon of on of the characters!)
-Brawl in the Family
-Awkward Zombie
Does anyone want to talk about what webcomics they like? Also, please don't say mean things about the comics other people like. For me, these are my favorites:
-Jailbird
-Oddity Woods
-Namesake
-Harpy Gee
-Alice and the Nightmare
-Cucumber Quest (The latest update broke my heart </3)
-The Order of the Stick
-Heroes of Thantopolis (I'm actually working on a fandragon of on of the characters!)
-Brawl in the Family
-Awkward Zombie
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
awful hospital . thanks for listening
its pretty disturbing pretty frequently though so if youre sensitive to stuff like flesh walls and talking organs then maybe dont read it
either way i love it. dont let what i just said put you off its verey good
awkward zombie is pretty good too
i rarely ever read webcomics with these being the few that i actually read
awful hospital . thanks for listening
its pretty disturbing pretty frequently though so if youre sensitive to stuff like flesh walls and talking organs then maybe dont read it
either way i love it. dont let what i just said put you off its verey good
awkward zombie is pretty good too
i rarely ever read webcomics with these being the few that i actually read
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Trying human
Sunfall
Ambrosium
Hemlock
Witchy

I have a type, and that type is fantasy

Also two of those might be my own comics.
Trying human
Sunfall
Ambrosium
Hemlock
Witchy

I have a type, and that type is fantasy

Also two of those might be my own comics.
My all-time favorite is Lore Olympus, but there are plenty that I read that I can never tear myself away from!

- unOrdinary
- I Love Yoo (even though it's been on hiatus :'()
- Gourmet Hound
- Castle Swimmer
- Brass & Sass
- LUFF
- House of Stars
- Cursed Princess Club

Feel free to ask for descriptions if you're looking for any recommendations! My preferred genres are fantasy/slice of life, so that's generally what these comics fall under :)
My all-time favorite is Lore Olympus, but there are plenty that I read that I can never tear myself away from!

- unOrdinary
- I Love Yoo (even though it's been on hiatus :'()
- Gourmet Hound
- Castle Swimmer
- Brass & Sass
- LUFF
- House of Stars
- Cursed Princess Club

Feel free to ask for descriptions if you're looking for any recommendations! My preferred genres are fantasy/slice of life, so that's generally what these comics fall under :)
Bu33PqP.png
I have a lot but I don't remember since I basically haven't checked in on webtoon in a while but...

Tower of God is legendary, imo. SIU did an amazing job establishing that ToG is a big world, and it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that it's part of a much larger universe; it's genuinely like you're taking a peek into an alternate reality.
And I love the characters. I'm just so sad that Webtoon did ToG in like that with it's nasty trailer (why 3D...?) and that the fandom is so small. So many people are turned off by the art at first, just like I was, but it improves so much. Just hang it there, please. ToG anime when?

Also, Hell Kitchen is cool. I don't remember much of it since it's been a while since I read the latest update, but I thought it was cool and an interesting concept. Some might call it cliche, but I think it's worth a read or at least deserves some more exposure.
I have a lot but I don't remember since I basically haven't checked in on webtoon in a while but...

Tower of God is legendary, imo. SIU did an amazing job establishing that ToG is a big world, and it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that it's part of a much larger universe; it's genuinely like you're taking a peek into an alternate reality.
And I love the characters. I'm just so sad that Webtoon did ToG in like that with it's nasty trailer (why 3D...?) and that the fandom is so small. So many people are turned off by the art at first, just like I was, but it improves so much. Just hang it there, please. ToG anime when?

Also, Hell Kitchen is cool. I don't remember much of it since it's been a while since I read the latest update, but I thought it was cool and an interesting concept. Some might call it cliche, but I think it's worth a read or at least deserves some more exposure.
fr-sig.png
Melvina's Therapy
Tales of the Unusual
Nightmare Factory
Gourmet Hound
Big Jo
Let's Play
Four Leaf
Winter Moon
Lalin's Curse

I tend to lean towards horror and fantasy!
Melvina's Therapy
Tales of the Unusual
Nightmare Factory
Gourmet Hound
Big Jo
Let's Play
Four Leaf
Winter Moon
Lalin's Curse

I tend to lean towards horror and fantasy!
This list descends in order of most favorite, to I mostly liked it! to, it has major flaws but I still enjoy it...

Tiger, Tiger (really fun pirate story. highly recommend)
Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet
Paranatural
Their Story

Cucumber Quest (to what you said: I know right! But I don't really blame the artist for wanting to be done with it. They already made hundreds of pages and it's really amazing, and y'know at least they are giving us the whole story :D)
Homestuck (I'm surprised no one else has said that one yet. I do not like the epilogues though)
Castle Swimmer
Sparklecare Hospital
Bittersweet Candy Bowl

I can't think of any others rn. I mean besides the ones I wouldn't recommend lol
This list descends in order of most favorite, to I mostly liked it! to, it has major flaws but I still enjoy it...

Tiger, Tiger (really fun pirate story. highly recommend)
Todd Allison and the Petunia Violet
Paranatural
Their Story

Cucumber Quest (to what you said: I know right! But I don't really blame the artist for wanting to be done with it. They already made hundreds of pages and it's really amazing, and y'know at least they are giving us the whole story :D)
Homestuck (I'm surprised no one else has said that one yet. I do not like the epilogues though)
Castle Swimmer
Sparklecare Hospital
Bittersweet Candy Bowl

I can't think of any others rn. I mean besides the ones I wouldn't recommend lol

bannerart_2021.png
@skarpetky
Wait, I've only seen the end of chapter 5, where do you find the rest of the story?
@skarpetky
Wait, I've only seen the end of chapter 5, where do you find the rest of the story?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@kyat
If you're referring to the Hell Kitchen I think you are, it's now called The Boy Who Fell and still going strong

I... follow probably too many tbh but here's some of my current favorites

broken
Daughter of the Lilies
White Noise
Castoff

Honorable mention to Archipelago which is now completed but I followed it for years (it has a sequel but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet)

Hope including links to them is ok but to be fair there's like a dozen webcomics named 'White Noise' and broken is kind of hard to search for too

Will talk excitedly about any of these at the slightest provocation
@kyat
If you're referring to the Hell Kitchen I think you are, it's now called The Boy Who Fell and still going strong

I... follow probably too many tbh but here's some of my current favorites

broken
Daughter of the Lilies
White Noise
Castoff

Honorable mention to Archipelago which is now completed but I followed it for years (it has a sequel but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet)

Hope including links to them is ok but to be fair there's like a dozen webcomics named 'White Noise' and broken is kind of hard to search for too

Will talk excitedly about any of these at the slightest provocation
yWVIirM.png
Asmundr and Home, a duo of web comics about a pack of intelligent dogs. Honestly there is so much to it and I couldn't possibly post it all here. But it's super neato, and I highly recommend. Asmundr is the first and Home is the sequel. Asmundr is finished and is a huge comic, and Home is huge too and still being regularly updated. The art is beautiful in it too.
Asmundr and Home, a duo of web comics about a pack of intelligent dogs. Honestly there is so much to it and I couldn't possibly post it all here. But it's super neato, and I highly recommend. Asmundr is the first and Home is the sequel. Asmundr is finished and is a huge comic, and Home is huge too and still being regularly updated. The art is beautiful in it too.
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2