Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 2.0 (IC)
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1714 1715
Hat kid nodded, looking away
Hat kid nodded, looking away
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Rotom felt a pang of guilt.
Rotom felt a pang of guilt.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
“More haunted manors? Does your world have a kid that’s trapped in the body of a older man? Who happens to want to take over the world with tech?..”
“More haunted manors? Does your world have a kid that’s trapped in the body of a older man? Who happens to want to take over the world with tech?..”
"Apparrrrently... The manor is haunted with this 'queen vanessa'. Just a mere shadow, yet... Apparently frrrozen people line one of the halls. Just thinking about it... It makes me terrrified"
"Apparrrrently... The manor is haunted with this 'queen vanessa'. Just a mere shadow, yet... Apparently frrrozen people line one of the halls. Just thinking about it... It makes me terrrified"
Asher was walking down the hall, and saw Rotom Dex and Hat Kid
Asher was walking down the hall, and saw Rotom Dex and Hat Kid
“That’s actually scary! Some of these sights I really want to see!! I really wish I could see the studio!”
“That’s actually scary! Some of these sights I really want to see!! I really wish I could see the studio!”
"Maybe someday... The lass does have the spaceship... Though I do still question how she pilots it..."

"Hi... Small... Fluffy... Thing"
"Maybe someday... The lass does have the spaceship... Though I do still question how she pilots it..."

"Hi... Small... Fluffy... Thing"
“That seems like a Tundra dragon. I’ve only seen one, with much brighter colors and more fluff.”
Rotom took some pictures of Asher
“Updating data...”
“That seems like a Tundra dragon. I’ve only seen one, with much brighter colors and more fluff.”
Rotom took some pictures of Asher
“Updating data...”
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
“That’s so true!! Ahaha! That’d be awesome!!....How does she pilot it?..”
“That’s so true!! Ahaha! That’d be awesome!!....How does she pilot it?..”
"...maybe its something with being an alien thing. And perrrhaps its a perk of manipulating time"

"A tundra dragon?"
"...maybe its something with being an alien thing. And perrrhaps its a perk of manipulating time"

"A tundra dragon?"
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 1714 1715