Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | A cool virtual pet site: Tattered World!
1 2
So I've had an account with this site since 2016. I'm pretty off and on with virtual pet sites, so coming back after a long hiatus, I was pleasantly surprised with their development!

Basically the story takes place after a cataclysm tore a giant hole in the fabric of the universe, and only a small remnant of reality was able to be preserved by a hero known as "Hope."

You're a student at a university who is tasked to research these creatures called "Kith," who arrive in waves from this forbidden area called the Tatters. You're able to ally with these Kith, and these Kith progress in growth stages the more they learn from you. (increasing stats with books, food, toys, etc.) These stages have different looks!

You complete quests and will be able to gain reputation from the shopkeepers! When you hit a certain level of reputation with them, you obtain "secrets" to unlock "remnants," and remnants are simply hidden parts of the world, such as The Enchanted Forest. These places have their own NPCs, unique items and shopkeepers.

Another thing I like about this site is that they have crafting skills! They have cooking and tailoring, and you can level them up. Your kith also level up from crafting, as well as playing games and other activities! Different activities will mold your Kith's personality.

There's cool site events to participate in.

You have a customizable human avatar with a clothes layering feature! They've come a long way since 2016, and I don't really know of other pet sites which such neat interactive features like this. It really makes you want to keep progressing!

The main currency is called shards. The premium currency is gems.

I'm Star on there. If you decide to join, feel free to use my referral link and send me a friend request!

https://thetatteredworld.com/users/register?referral_id=1208

I hope to see you there!! It's currently a very polite, small, tight-knit community. If you decide to join, I highly encourage you to make a thread in the welcome forums! Also think about posting in the Site Suggestions forums, they're very receptive to their audience and the moderators chat as much as anyone else on the forums.

If you make an account, here's a brief Newbie Guide for you to get the gist of the most important parts: https://thetatteredworld.com/forum_subcategories/21/forum_topics/6471

Every page on the site has a tutorial button to walk you through it. It's pretty helpful and convenient. :)
So I've had an account with this site since 2016. I'm pretty off and on with virtual pet sites, so coming back after a long hiatus, I was pleasantly surprised with their development!

Basically the story takes place after a cataclysm tore a giant hole in the fabric of the universe, and only a small remnant of reality was able to be preserved by a hero known as "Hope."

You're a student at a university who is tasked to research these creatures called "Kith," who arrive in waves from this forbidden area called the Tatters. You're able to ally with these Kith, and these Kith progress in growth stages the more they learn from you. (increasing stats with books, food, toys, etc.) These stages have different looks!

You complete quests and will be able to gain reputation from the shopkeepers! When you hit a certain level of reputation with them, you obtain "secrets" to unlock "remnants," and remnants are simply hidden parts of the world, such as The Enchanted Forest. These places have their own NPCs, unique items and shopkeepers.

Another thing I like about this site is that they have crafting skills! They have cooking and tailoring, and you can level them up. Your kith also level up from crafting, as well as playing games and other activities! Different activities will mold your Kith's personality.

There's cool site events to participate in.

You have a customizable human avatar with a clothes layering feature! They've come a long way since 2016, and I don't really know of other pet sites which such neat interactive features like this. It really makes you want to keep progressing!

The main currency is called shards. The premium currency is gems.

I'm Star on there. If you decide to join, feel free to use my referral link and send me a friend request!

https://thetatteredworld.com/users/register?referral_id=1208

I hope to see you there!! It's currently a very polite, small, tight-knit community. If you decide to join, I highly encourage you to make a thread in the welcome forums! Also think about posting in the Site Suggestions forums, they're very receptive to their audience and the moderators chat as much as anyone else on the forums.

If you make an account, here's a brief Newbie Guide for you to get the gist of the most important parts: https://thetatteredworld.com/forum_subcategories/21/forum_topics/6471

Every page on the site has a tutorial button to walk you through it. It's pretty helpful and convenient. :)
jWtnctr.gif
Ohhh, that site does look pretty cool! I think I will give it a try. I will make sure to use your referral link!
Ohhh, that site does look pretty cool! I think I will give it a try. I will make sure to use your referral link!
PJgrBLH.png
@Ethira Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thank you!
@Ethira Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Oops! Totally forgot. Thank you! I went ahead and deleted it.
@JCStitches Oops! Totally forgot. Thank you! I went ahead and deleted it.
jWtnctr.gif
[quote name="FlyingScales" date="2019-08-18 11:57:30" ] Ohhh, that site does look pretty cool! I think I will give it a try. I will make sure to use your referral link! [/quote] Hey thanks so much! It’s such a neat site. If you decide to give it a shot, I hope you like it as much as I do!
FlyingScales wrote on 2019-08-18 11:57:30:

Hey thanks so much! It’s such a neat site. If you decide to give it a shot, I hope you like it as much as I do!
jWtnctr.gif
I'll check it out!
I'll check it out!
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
[quote name="Onigame" date="2019-08-18 16:33:12" ] I'll check it out! [/quote] Awesome! I hope you like it!
Onigame wrote on 2019-08-18 16:33:12:
I'll check it out!

Awesome! I hope you like it!
jWtnctr.gif
Seems interesting, I’ll be sure to check it out!
Seems interesting, I’ll be sure to check it out!
Warren, he and him, 20
MH3-Gigginox_Icon.pngMH3-Agnaktor_Icon.pngMH3-Gobul_Icon.pngMH3-Uragaan_Icon.pngMH3-Qurupeco_Icon.pngMH3-Lagiacrus_Icon.pngMH3-Barroth_Icon.pngMH3-Ceadeus_Icon.png
Humm looks interesting, I think I'll give it a try. >.>
Humm looks interesting, I think I'll give it a try. >.>
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
Fantastic! Have fun!!
Fantastic! Have fun!!
jWtnctr.gif
1 2