Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | breeding request - private
1 2 3 4
@DeadIce sure thing! just keep in mind that we might need to breed them a few times if we don't get suitable kiddos in the first try! @Rynnie would you mind hosting, then?
@DeadIce sure thing! just keep in mind that we might need to breed them a few times if we don't get suitable kiddos in the first try! @Rynnie would you mind hosting, then?
Sure thing! Use'em as long as you need~
Sure thing! Use'em as long as you need~
Dbg1Fcw.png
@DeadIce
Thanks so much ^^ feel free to send them to Rynnie whenever you can for breeding ^^
@DeadIce
Thanks so much ^^ feel free to send them to Rynnie whenever you can for breeding ^^
@Rynnie
I noticed the kids were exalted, were none of them of the correct colors :0
@Rynnie
I noticed the kids were exalted, were none of them of the correct colors :0
yeah none of them were the correct colors :(
yeah none of them were the correct colors :(
@rei771 none of the babies were the right colors again so I will try breeding them again in about a month. There were only 3 of them this time and all three of them had metallic but none of them had all three of the right colors. Most of them had only two of the right colors. If you want you can take a look at them in my lair if you would still like them and if not I may just exalt or sell them.
@rei771 none of the babies were the right colors again so I will try breeding them again in about a month. There were only 3 of them this time and all three of them had metallic but none of them had all three of the right colors. Most of them had only two of the right colors. If you want you can take a look at them in my lair if you would still like them and if not I may just exalt or sell them.
Hey I dont know if you still need it but I'm totally cool with lending over kumo I just currently am not on a whole lot so it would be easier for me not to host but yeah. If interested just let me know and i can send kumo over :). She currently is non breeding cooldown till the 26th.
Hey I dont know if you still need it but I'm totally cool with lending over kumo I just currently am not on a whole lot so it would be easier for me not to host but yeah. If interested just let me know and i can send kumo over :). She currently is non breeding cooldown till the 26th.
iQrvnPv.png
@kisfts
Perhaps you could send her over to @Kikatzu first? then she can be sent back once we get the right kid ^^
@kisfts
Perhaps you could send her over to @Kikatzu first? then she can be sent back once we get the right kid ^^
for sure! sending her over now, sorry bout the late reply:)
for sure! sending her over now, sorry bout the late reply:)
iQrvnPv.png
@Rynnie Heya! Congrats, I was searching around for new dragons to try breeding with when I realised you'd hatched one of the kids I needed - heather/plum/robin! Would you mind sending this girl to me? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56018951] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560190/56018951_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rynnie
Heya! Congrats, I was searching around for new dragons to try breeding with when I realised you'd hatched one of the kids I needed - heather/plum/robin! Would you mind sending this girl to me?

56018951_350.png
1 2 3 4