Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wegged by Coatls
Coatls are my favorite breed, so I bought a pair of pretty ones to start breeding some. I've waited a month to be able to nest them today and they only gave me one egg. On the other hand I hatched some very lovely-colored Pearlcatchers.

Anyways, how are the rest of you doing? Finding plenty of nice dragons, I hope?
Coatls are my favorite breed, so I bought a pair of pretty ones to start breeding some. I've waited a month to be able to nest them today and they only gave me one egg. On the other hand I hatched some very lovely-colored Pearlcatchers.

Anyways, how are the rest of you doing? Finding plenty of nice dragons, I hope?
Another one hexed by the Curse of Coatl Wegg (god I'd forgotten about that term...).

Restarting my lair and lore, gotta say that I have snagged a couple of pretty dragons, while it feels like I'll be needing at least 80.
Another one hexed by the Curse of Coatl Wegg (god I'd forgotten about that term...).

Restarting my lair and lore, gotta say that I have snagged a couple of pretty dragons, while it feels like I'll be needing at least 80.
xTLBQuX.png
F
F
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I fear the Curse of the Coatl wegg now, as all my breeding pairs have a coatl ;-;
I fear the Curse of the Coatl wegg now, as all my breeding pairs have a coatl ;-;
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
I have a really nice Coatl pair and I'm terrified of getting wegged. I think if it happens I'll cry.
I have a really nice Coatl pair and I'm terrified of getting wegged. I think if it happens I'll cry.
sYJ7QdI.png
Yeah I impulse bought one male Coatl in order to breed in the future with one of my current hatchlings (they have Star/Con too) but... I have to wait a month for my hatchling to be able to mate first.
Yeah I impulse bought one male Coatl in order to breed in the future with one of my current hatchlings (they have Star/Con too) but... I have to wait a month for my hatchling to be able to mate first.
Meanwhile I can't wait to start breeding my plentiful breeds

It makes me happy to see this fae I've had for awhile always up for more breeding, whereas my imps and coatls are hardly around lol
Meanwhile I can't wait to start breeding my plentiful breeds

It makes me happy to see this fae I've had for awhile always up for more breeding, whereas my imps and coatls are hardly around lol
3u37mIB.png
Well here's hoping that I took all the bad luck from you all, so you gets lots of four and five egg nests!
Well here's hoping that I took all the bad luck from you all, so you gets lots of four and five egg nests!
weaklings
i can barely remember the last nest over 3 eggs i had, and coatls are my speciality
weaklings
i can barely remember the last nest over 3 eggs i had, and coatls are my speciality
Mfw you hosted a nest for someone and their dragons only produce one egg.
Mfw you hosted a nest for someone and their dragons only produce one egg.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg