Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout! 6-digit, 7-digit XXXs
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
@Amiasha Can I have Aurum?
@Amiasha Can I have Aurum?
tumblr_o4ysj9SPRM1uvtnbto1_540.png[/url] qiTymVx.png
@Starshadowhunter - Did you want to put in the start bid for him?
@Starshadowhunter - Did you want to put in the start bid for him?
@Amiasha
Sure! How much do you think I should start the bid? I mean, I'm not getting him for digits, I think he's a good mate for my dragon phoenix!
@Amiasha
Sure! How much do you think I should start the bid? I mean, I'm not getting him for digits, I think he's a good mate for my dragon phoenix!
@Starshadowhunter - The start bid for Aurum is 200g, or 200kt, but just like I said to RosieHawk if that's too high and the auction ends and you'd like to make a lower offer you're welcome to!
@Starshadowhunter - The start bid for Aurum is 200g, or 200kt, but just like I said to RosieHawk if that's too high and the auction ends and you'd like to make a lower offer you're welcome to!
how about 140000 treasure and 50 gems? Would that work?
how about 140000 treasure and 50 gems? Would that work?
@Starshadowhunter - Sure thing, that's more than close enough for me. Since it's still technically less that the start bid it'd be unfair for me to actually take it as the start bid for the auction, but if he doesn't sell before the auction ends in an hour and a half I'll just send you a crossroads request, if that all sounds good to you?
@Starshadowhunter - Sure thing, that's more than close enough for me. Since it's still technically less that the start bid it'd be unfair for me to actually take it as the start bid for the auction, but if he doesn't sell before the auction ends in an hour and a half I'll just send you a crossroads request, if that all sounds good to you?
^
^
^
^
Alright, auction is closed; I'll be contacting auction winners, and if anyone is interested in buying any of the dragons that didn't sell please just send me a message! I'm definitely open to negotiations.
Alright, auction is closed; I'll be contacting auction winners, and if anyone is interested in buying any of the dragons that didn't sell please just send me a message! I'm definitely open to negotiations.
1 2 3 4 5