Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1x1 with TamneSenke] Roleplay
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(S I K E !!!!!)
<Creashiamn>
"He smacked himself." She giggled softly in a adorable tone. "He wanted to shoot, O spooked him and he smacked himslef~"
<Welstiel>
The hatchling got up, jumping at the skydancer biting onto her nack all mad as a joke. "OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHADOWMOM'S EGGS OF NONEXISTENT LORD OF NO MERCY OF FIGHTS AND DEATH OF A KID FOR GOD'S SAKE..." He continued shouting while muffling out his words, which the skydancer replied to with a eyeroll.
(S I K E !!!!!)
<Creashiamn>
"He smacked himself." She giggled softly in a adorable tone. "He wanted to shoot, O spooked him and he smacked himslef~"
<Welstiel>
The hatchling got up, jumping at the skydancer biting onto her nack all mad as a joke. "OH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHADOWMOM'S EGGS OF NONEXISTENT LORD OF NO MERCY OF FIGHTS AND DEATH OF A KID FOR GOD'S SAKE..." He continued shouting while muffling out his words, which the skydancer replied to with a eyeroll.
Signature.png
(GASPU!! HOW DARE CHU SIKE ME aaaaaaaaa)

{Vortex}

He bursted out laughing, though, there was that seldom feeling of bewilderment, simply listening to all of his yelling was hilarious.
But, the male quickly calmed, then went to gently pry him off of the Skydancer. "Dude." The Nocturne began, snorting a bit. "That's enough for now, bruh." He quickly set him down, snuffing out the remainder of his laughter.
(GASPU!! HOW DARE CHU SIKE ME aaaaaaaaa)

{Vortex}

He bursted out laughing, though, there was that seldom feeling of bewilderment, simply listening to all of his yelling was hilarious.
But, the male quickly calmed, then went to gently pry him off of the Skydancer. "Dude." The Nocturne began, snorting a bit. "That's enough for now, bruh." He quickly set him down, snuffing out the remainder of his laughter.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
(Tex is like... 'BRUH'... lol)
<Creashiamn>
Before the nocturne took the hatchling off she deeply inhaled. "Oh dear lord of death and all I care, SPARE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She giggled as the hatchling was taken off, the bite's mark a lil' bit painting her light fur on her chest. She wiped it off but it kept returning.
<Welstiel>
"STOP LAUGHIIIIIIIIIIIING AND I SHOW NO MERCY YOU SKYDANCER THINGY!!!!!!" He screeeched loudly as he was pulled away by Tex. "COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"
<Catherine>
The pearlcatcher heard the loud stuff about Wel and her sis, she looked over to see her mate. She giggled, slowly and softly nuzzling her. "Honey~ wake uup~"
(Tex is like... 'BRUH'... lol)
<Creashiamn>
Before the nocturne took the hatchling off she deeply inhaled. "Oh dear lord of death and all I care, SPARE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She giggled as the hatchling was taken off, the bite's mark a lil' bit painting her light fur on her chest. She wiped it off but it kept returning.
<Welstiel>
"STOP LAUGHIIIIIIIIIIIING AND I SHOW NO MERCY YOU SKYDANCER THINGY!!!!!!" He screeeched loudly as he was pulled away by Tex. "COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"
<Catherine>
The pearlcatcher heard the loud stuff about Wel and her sis, she looked over to see her mate. She giggled, slowly and softly nuzzling her. "Honey~ wake uup~"
Signature.png
(Yep. He a bro uwu)

{Vortex}

He coughed, preparing for something ridiculous. "YOUNG MAN. WE SHALL NOT FIGHT LIKE THIS. IT IS UNCOOL." The male used the 'manly macho-man' voice again, then started coughing for a few seconds, since that voice wasn't that easy to use.

{Storm}

Once the Imperial heard her soft voice calling her to consciousness, Storm slowly opened her eyes, smiling. "Heyo, mornin' sweetheart~." She said, half asleep at this point.
(Yep. He a bro uwu)

{Vortex}

He coughed, preparing for something ridiculous. "YOUNG MAN. WE SHALL NOT FIGHT LIKE THIS. IT IS UNCOOL." The male used the 'manly macho-man' voice again, then started coughing for a few seconds, since that voice wasn't that easy to use.

{Storm}

Once the Imperial heard her soft voice calling her to consciousness, Storm slowly opened her eyes, smiling. "Heyo, mornin' sweetheart~." She said, half asleep at this point.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
(the bed is pulling me innnn nuuuu okai i give up I'm going to bed T-T)
<Creashiamn>
She started laughing uncontrollably. "THAT VOICE~!!!! Gahahhahahahaha!!! I can't- IT HURTS BUT IT'S SO GOOD!!!" She laughed over a few times so loudly...
<Welstiel>
He covered his face with his tail. "Stooooppppp!" He sighed as he curled up into a furball.
<Catherine>
She turned her tired gaze to the way Cream was at, getting up to shake herself and glide over to what's happening.
(the bed is pulling me innnn nuuuu okai i give up I'm going to bed T-T)
<Creashiamn>
She started laughing uncontrollably. "THAT VOICE~!!!! Gahahhahahahaha!!! I can't- IT HURTS BUT IT'S SO GOOD!!!" She laughed over a few times so loudly...
<Welstiel>
He covered his face with his tail. "Stooooppppp!" He sighed as he curled up into a furball.
<Catherine>
She turned her tired gaze to the way Cream was at, getting up to shake herself and glide over to what's happening.
Signature.png
(NOO!*dramatic scene*)

{Vortex}

He started laughing after seeing and hearing their reactions. Vortex spoke up, now in his softer voice. "Phahaha~! Maybe I should do this whole voice more often! Haha!" The male continued laughing for a few more moments, then, the laughter died down into giggles. "Maybe I could get different reactions?" He spoke in a far smoother voice, though, his words were quieter now, calmer even. 'This is why I love being a Nocturne sometimes.'

{Storm}

She got up as well, stretching her wings as they glew for a short period of time. She followed her mate as they went there.
(NOO!*dramatic scene*)

{Vortex}

He started laughing after seeing and hearing their reactions. Vortex spoke up, now in his softer voice. "Phahaha~! Maybe I should do this whole voice more often! Haha!" The male continued laughing for a few more moments, then, the laughter died down into giggles. "Maybe I could get different reactions?" He spoke in a far smoother voice, though, his words were quieter now, calmer even. 'This is why I love being a Nocturne sometimes.'

{Storm}

She got up as well, stretching her wings as they glew for a short period of time. She followed her mate as they went there.
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
<Creashiamn>
She hugged Vortex while slightly blushing. "THAT WAS THE BEEEESSSTTT!!!" She acted somewhat a child and somewhat an adult. Then she backed up to clear her throat, pulling her eye mask ofer her blush slightly.
<Welstiel>
"Cream and Tee.... ehe..." The moment he wanted to begin was the end as Cream made her deadliest glare from underneath her eyecover.
<Catheline>
"What's going on guys?" She said in her soft, calm voicce, Cream padding over to her to nuzzle her a bit.
<Creashiamn>
She hugged Vortex while slightly blushing. "THAT WAS THE BEEEESSSTTT!!!" She acted somewhat a child and somewhat an adult. Then she backed up to clear her throat, pulling her eye mask ofer her blush slightly.
<Welstiel>
"Cream and Tee.... ehe..." The moment he wanted to begin was the end as Cream made her deadliest glare from underneath her eyecover.
<Catheline>
"What's going on guys?" She said in her soft, calm voicce, Cream padding over to her to nuzzle her a bit.
Signature.png
{Vortex}

He blushed from the sudden hug, after being released, though, the male just tilted his head. 'Wait, so, that voice equals free hugs?' The male thought, but his train of thought crashed once the two others appeared. "I don't even know."

{Storm}

She soon landed and looked at everyone, then sighed.

(dude, you don't need to rp if you have stuff going on in life ...)
{Vortex}

He blushed from the sudden hug, after being released, though, the male just tilted his head. 'Wait, so, that voice equals free hugs?' The male thought, but his train of thought crashed once the two others appeared. "I don't even know."

{Storm}

She soon landed and looked at everyone, then sighed.

(dude, you don't need to rp if you have stuff going on in life ...)
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29