Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Free Dragons] Dead Sea Cove
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
@Neonkitty8567 Just May, right?
@Neonkitty8567 Just May, right?
yeah :)
yeah :)
@Neonkitty8567 Alright, cool :) Sending him now.
@Neonkitty8567 Alright, cool :) Sending him now.
I would love to be added to the pinglist for these pairs by Rowyn:
regal royalty, moonlit marina, cosmic wonderland

@Cyprain I would like to be added to the pinglist for genie in a bottle

Thank you both c:
I would love to be added to the pinglist for these pairs by Rowyn:
regal royalty, moonlit marina, cosmic wonderland

@Cyprain I would like to be added to the pinglist for genie in a bottle

Thank you both c:
@Musicals we've added you :)
@Musicals we've added you :)
^
^
Hi! I'm new here and really like the dragons on this page, but I have no idea what a "pinglist" is or how to get on one... this is my second day on the cite, so I'm still really lost; could someone explain what a pinglist is and how to get on one??

Thanks!!
Hi! I'm new here and really like the dragons on this page, but I have no idea what a "pinglist" is or how to get on one... this is my second day on the cite, so I'm still really lost; could someone explain what a pinglist is and how to get on one??

Thanks!!
@IronFangs Welcome to FR! A pinglist is a list of users who wish to be "pinged" or notified when dragons are available. These can be specific for a certain pair, like my Regal Royalty pair, or just a general pinglist for when any dragons become available. To be placed on a pinglist, all you have to do is ask :)
To ping someone, just type @[insert username], so if you wanted to ping my partner, Cyprain, you'd type @/Cyprain, but you would remove the slash before the C in his username. I am subscribed to this topic, which means that even if I wasn't pinged, I'm notified when someone posts. Cyprain is not, so if you're interested in one of the dragons he has available, he'll need to be pinged to get his attention ^^
@IronFangs Welcome to FR! A pinglist is a list of users who wish to be "pinged" or notified when dragons are available. These can be specific for a certain pair, like my Regal Royalty pair, or just a general pinglist for when any dragons become available. To be placed on a pinglist, all you have to do is ask :)
To ping someone, just type @[insert username], so if you wanted to ping my partner, Cyprain, you'd type @/Cyprain, but you would remove the slash before the C in his username. I am subscribed to this topic, which means that even if I wasn't pinged, I'm notified when someone posts. Cyprain is not, so if you're interested in one of the dragons he has available, he'll need to be pinged to get his attention ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
@[Rowyn] Ok! Thank you so much!
They are all so pretty that I'm having a hard time choosing which to ask for :)
I really like the enchanted sea glass pair. Could I ask for one of their offspring, please?? Thank you!
@[Rowyn] Ok! Thank you so much!
They are all so pretty that I'm having a hard time choosing which to ask for :)
I really like the enchanted sea glass pair. Could I ask for one of their offspring, please?? Thank you!
@IronFangs You almost got the ping ^^; Try removing the brackets so it looks like this: @Rowyn. But, yes, I'll add you to their pinglist ^^
@IronFangs You almost got the ping ^^; Try removing the brackets so it looks like this: @Rowyn. But, yes, I'll add you to their pinglist ^^
Please do not ping me if not interested in a dragon I'm selling! Pings in Dragon Share or If You Are Interested are Perfectly Fine!
XVdLiaL.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39