Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Waitlist) Rootoo's Humanoid Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5
@Enki here you are! full size is [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606173468463071273/611287545778536454/enki_commission.png]here[/url], and as always, lemme know if you'd like anything changed - thank you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606173468463071273/611287545778536454/enki_commission.png[/img]
@Enki here you are! full size is here, and as always, lemme know if you'd like anything changed - thank you!
enki_commission.png
also, the shop is re-open now! @Prescott
also, the shop is re-open now! @Prescott
@rootoo807

Don't mind me just coming in here for another xD

Username: Huolon
Art Type: Waist-up sketch
Character Name/Reference Pic: Delbeg & Airii (extra ref~)
Payment Type: Gems~
Details: They're boyfriend/girlfriend! Airii is very soft-spoken, sweet and loving, while Del is extremely excitable and all "8D" face when it comes to his Airii, we're talking like tail nyooming, doofy looking smile on his face, ect. So I was hoping for something cutesy to show off how much he loves his smol gal if possible uvu
@rootoo807

Don't mind me just coming in here for another xD

Username: Huolon
Art Type: Waist-up sketch
Character Name/Reference Pic: Delbeg & Airii (extra ref~)
Payment Type: Gems~
Details: They're boyfriend/girlfriend! Airii is very soft-spoken, sweet and loving, while Del is extremely excitable and all "8D" face when it comes to his Airii, we're talking like tail nyooming, doofy looking smile on his face, ect. So I was hoping for something cutesy to show off how much he loves his smol gal if possible uvu
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@rootoo807
Great! Would it be okay if I PM you with my commission?
@rootoo807
Great! Would it be okay if I PM you with my commission?
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Huolon sounds good! ^^
and @Prescott, sure thing!
@Huolon sounds good! ^^
and @Prescott, sure thing!
@rootoo807

(If slots are still open, mind if I order another couple commission from you? :D)

Username: Azellia
Art Type: Bust Sketch(es)
Character Name/Reference Pic: Melisande and Borkil (In this outfit, preferably!]
Payment Type: Gems!
Details: The two of them are a couple! Melisande is an intelligent, ambitious princess. She can be cold at times and is a huge workaholic; incredibly loyal and dedicated to her causes. Borkil is an orcish prince who's honest, cool, collected, honest, and carries himself with pride. They're both a bit serious and tactical - maybe they could be mulling over some papers together or discussing something important? I think the former with the two of them joking around a bit and laughing would also be adorable!
@rootoo807

(If slots are still open, mind if I order another couple commission from you? :D)

Username: Azellia
Art Type: Bust Sketch(es)
Character Name/Reference Pic: Melisande and Borkil (In this outfit, preferably!]
Payment Type: Gems!
Details: The two of them are a couple! Melisande is an intelligent, ambitious princess. She can be cold at times and is a huge workaholic; incredibly loyal and dedicated to her causes. Borkil is an orcish prince who's honest, cool, collected, honest, and carries himself with pride. They're both a bit serious and tactical - maybe they could be mulling over some papers together or discussing something important? I think the former with the two of them joking around a bit and laughing would also be adorable!
newsig.png
@rootoo807
Can I claim a slot for a couples bust and send the refs over pm?
@rootoo807
Can I claim a slot for a couples bust and send the refs over pm?
Yokai.gif
@Azellia @Wolfkai sure and sure!
aaaaand just like that we're full again, ahaha wow
@Azellia @Wolfkai sure and sure!
aaaaand just like that we're full again, ahaha wow
Great! I'll be contacting you shortly :D
Great! I'll be contacting you shortly :D
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@Hikumi here you go! full size version [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606173468463071273/611725480009400350/hikumi_commission.png]here[/url], let me know if you'd like any changes, and i hope you enjoy! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606173468463071273/611725480009400350/hikumi_commission.png[/img]
@Hikumi here you go! full size version here, let me know if you'd like any changes, and i hope you enjoy!
hikumi_commission.png
1 2 3 4 5