Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {SECOND STAR HATCHERY}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@lissa keep me on it, please!! :) actually i don't have even close to enough money so i guess luck was actually on my side?? :O
@lissa keep me on it, please!! :) actually i don't have even close to enough money so i guess luck was actually on my side?? :O
@Emeraldis :P guess it was! I'll re-ping you when I start taking reserves and be asking again just in case you change your mind or find another one before then :3
@Emeraldis :P guess it was! I'll re-ping you when I start taking reserves and be asking again just in case you change your mind or find another one before then :3
@Lissa
Sorry, I am ~just~ catching this before bed. It's been a busy week as I work at a college and it's the last week of school. I'll get back to you tomorrow on this though when I have a moment!
@Lissa
Sorry, I am ~just~ catching this before bed. It's been a busy week as I work at a college and it's the last week of school. I'll get back to you tomorrow on this though when I have a moment!
@Jayara :) no problem!
@Jayara :) no problem!
@Lissa I would like to pick one up, but I'm working on building my treasure back up to a more comfortable level after a recent buy. I should have the amount in a couple days, but if someone else is interested, do not hold back on my account. *nods*
@Lissa I would like to pick one up, but I'm working on building my treasure back up to a more comfortable level after a recent buy. I should have the amount in a couple days, but if someone else is interested, do not hold back on my account. *nods*
@Jayara :) ok! Females are a little harder to sell, so I may still have one in a week or two. However if you want me to hold one for you I can (will only cost 50k up front) up to you!
@Jayara :) ok! Females are a little harder to sell, so I may still have one in a week or two. However if you want me to hold one for you I can (will only cost 50k up front) up to you!
:) thanks for the bump @AngelHeart!!
:) thanks for the bump @AngelHeart!!
:)
:)
6iwT024.png
@Lissa
Sorry for the delay. Had two graduations this weekend and I am now on vacation. lol. Chillin' at a hotel. ;D
@Lissa
Sorry for the delay. Had two graduations this weekend and I am now on vacation. lol. Chillin' at a hotel. ;D
@Jayara :o oooh... vacation time!
@Jayara :o oooh... vacation time!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7