Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crying Workshop Moment
1 2
@Briton
My starter pair for this dude is a Coatl and a Pearl. Once friend pays me back for loaning some money, will grab at least one Imp with close-ish colors. And then pray I can afford to get a Ghost scroll and that this project doesn't take forever and a day.
@Briton
My starter pair for this dude is a Coatl and a Pearl. Once friend pays me back for loaning some money, will grab at least one Imp with close-ish colors. And then pray I can afford to get a Ghost scroll and that this project doesn't take forever and a day.
e0fzh2.jpg JtGOgID.gif AiaAKNt.png
@Aniela I have an advantage with my project in that I specifically need them to be arcane flight because the coliseum familiar it is based on is arcane, and that's my flight. The worst that can happen is not getting the right colors or I get the right colors but the gender is wrong. If I have to do any gene fixing, it will only be on the tertiary.
@Aniela I have an advantage with my project in that I specifically need them to be arcane flight because the coliseum familiar it is based on is arcane, and that's my flight. The worst that can happen is not getting the right colors or I get the right colors but the gender is wrong. If I have to do any gene fixing, it will only be on the tertiary.
qDavPTk.png
I actually managed to pick up an Imp boy who will fit, so down the road I'll just need to fix tertiary to Ghost.
I actually managed to pick up an Imp boy who will fit, so down the road I'll just need to fix tertiary to Ghost.
[quote name="Aniela" date="2019-08-12 17:10:17" ] There are no Cherry/Beige XXY Metallic/Alloy/Ghost dragons on FR at all. Not even exalted. How am I gonna do this?! Why did I look it up?! I just want my Colossal Titan, guys. [/quote] *Repeats to self* I do NOT need to take on another persons' breeding project again, I do NOT need to take on another person's breeding project again...
Aniela wrote on 2019-08-12 17:10:17:
There are no Cherry/Beige XXY Metallic/Alloy/Ghost dragons on FR at all. Not even exalted. How am I gonna do this?! Why did I look it up?! I just want my Colossal Titan, guys.

*Repeats to self* I do NOT need to take on another persons' breeding project again, I do NOT need to take on another person's breeding project again...
fKhgJHI.jpg
@Cavelioness
I've got a few dragons for the project, all I'll need is an Imp baby to come out with right colors/primary/secondary genes, then Ghost gene scroll.
@Cavelioness
I've got a few dragons for the project, all I'll need is an Imp baby to come out with right colors/primary/secondary genes, then Ghost gene scroll.
Oh good! It's gonna look spectacular.
Oh good! It's gonna look spectacular.
fKhgJHI.jpg
I'm excited for it! I have 2 others I'll work on after this dude. I haven't looked them up yet and I'm almost certain I'll hit the same snag - none of the color I need. Heh.
I'm excited for it! I have 2 others I'll work on after this dude. I haven't looked them up yet and I'm almost certain I'll hit the same snag - none of the color I need. Heh.
1 2