Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | {OPEN SLOTS) Bubbling Adopts
1 2 3 4
UPDATED Bump with edited pricing!
UPDATED Bump with edited pricing!
cauldrontext2.png
Morning bump
Morning bump
cauldrontext2.png
@Angusthehunter Wow I love these adopts! Would you be open to breed sponsoring?
@Angusthehunter Wow I love these adopts! Would you be open to breed sponsoring?
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott Yes! I would be, XD I'm not sure how to price that though. What breed are you interested in?!
@rufusdrumknott Yes! I would be, XD I'm not sure how to price that though. What breed are you interested in?!
cauldrontext2.png
@Angusthehunter I'm interested in sponsoring Coatls! I totally understand being unsure how to price stuff, why don't you go ahead and say whatever price comes to mind and I'll let you know what I think? I will probably say yes whatever it is, haha, so don't be shy to tell me exactly what it would be worth to you!
@Angusthehunter I'm interested in sponsoring Coatls! I totally understand being unsure how to price stuff, why don't you go ahead and say whatever price comes to mind and I'll let you know what I think? I will probably say yes whatever it is, haha, so don't be shy to tell me exactly what it would be worth to you!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott 100g/kt? It's a lot of work to put together a brand new adopt xD. And regular prices for any genes you want to sponsor. I'll let you know I will take me, maybe 2-3 days to make. Mostly because I have plans for this evening XD.
@rufusdrumknott 100g/kt? It's a lot of work to put together a brand new adopt xD. And regular prices for any genes you want to sponsor. I'll let you know I will take me, maybe 2-3 days to make. Mostly because I have plans for this evening XD.
cauldrontext2.png
@Angusthehunter Okay that sounds great! No rush at all, take your time. Here's the dragon I want it for, let me know the total [b] Put the BBC/A picture of your dragon here. [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45299829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452999/45299829_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] What Genes would you like? [/b] Petals/Butterfly/Lace [b] What Genes are you sponsoring? (If any) [/b] Petals/Butterfly/Lace [b] Transparent background around the bubbles, or background color? If background color, what color?[/b] Transparent background
@Angusthehunter Okay that sounds great! No rush at all, take your time. Here's the dragon I want it for, let me know the total

Put the BBC/A picture of your dragon here.

45299829_350.png

What Genes would you like?
Petals/Butterfly/Lace

What Genes are you sponsoring? (If any)
Petals/Butterfly/Lace

Transparent background around the bubbles, or background color? If background color, what color?
Transparent background
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrunknott hi! Yes, I'm home! Totall, it's 210g/kt. I'm thinking something along the lines of a gumball machine? With the coatls inside it blowing bubble gum with their tongue underneath the gum. XD
@rufusdrunknott hi! Yes, I'm home! Totall, it's 210g/kt. I'm thinking something along the lines of a gumball machine? With the coatls inside it blowing bubble gum with their tongue underneath the gum. XD
cauldrontext2.png
@Angusthehunter Sorry I just saw this, you spelt my UN wrong ^^; That sounds fantastic, I’ll send over payment in just a bit!
@Angusthehunter Sorry I just saw this, you spelt my UN wrong ^^; That sounds fantastic, I’ll send over payment in just a bit!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@rufusdrumknott O.o oops! And ya thank you! :3
@rufusdrumknott O.o oops! And ya thank you! :3
cauldrontext2.png
1 2 3 4