Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~ Sparkly Hatchery ~ [free] <3
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 194 195
What is still available?
What is still available?
@Drindrauchiha19
Sorry for the late reply, every dragon that is numbered and is under the title 'Dragons' , is up for adoption.
@Drindrauchiha19
Sorry for the late reply, every dragon that is numbered and is under the title 'Dragons' , is up for adoption.
mA2hqc9.png
Hello!! I'll take the first dragon (the spiral one) and name it "Nebula"

And my day is going okay. :)

Thank you very much in advance :)
Hello!! I'll take the first dragon (the spiral one) and name it "Nebula"

And my day is going okay. :)

Thank you very much in advance :)
@emyspark101 Can I adopt this pretty, sparkly boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53789822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537899/53789822_350.png[/img] [/url] He'd be named Galaxy ^^ and my day has been great! How are you?
@emyspark101
Can I adopt this pretty, sparkly boy?

53789822_350.png

He'd be named Galaxy ^^ and my day has been great! How are you?
z4TQjIB.gif
@foxtracks, Nebula is coming your way (also someone adopted Nebula's twin and named him Nebula, haha what a coincidence) And you are very welcome :)

@JKing, I'm very sorry but he was just adopted before you and my hatchery runs on the first come first serve rule. Again, I am very sorry but I am about to hatch a few purple spiral kiddos in a couple of days, so would you like to be added to the pinglist? Then you will be one of the first to see the new babs. I hope that you have a splendid day <3
@foxtracks, Nebula is coming your way (also someone adopted Nebula's twin and named him Nebula, haha what a coincidence) And you are very welcome :)

@JKing, I'm very sorry but he was just adopted before you and my hatchery runs on the first come first serve rule. Again, I am very sorry but I am about to hatch a few purple spiral kiddos in a couple of days, so would you like to be added to the pinglist? Then you will be one of the first to see the new babs. I hope that you have a splendid day <3
mA2hqc9.png
@emyspark101
That's not a problem! I'd love to be on the ping list and I can't wait to see what those babies look like.
@emyspark101
That's not a problem! I'd love to be on the ping list and I can't wait to see what those babies look like.
z4TQjIB.gif
@JKing, Okie, I've added you! :)
@JKing, Okie, I've added you! :)
mA2hqc9.png
Bump [emoji=purple gem size=1]
Bump
mA2hqc9.png
Bump [emoji=sun size=1]
Bump
mA2hqc9.png
Bump [emoji=eternal youth size=1]
Bump