Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Gaoler Breeding
Hello! I currently have a female gaoler available for breeding, but the male is on cooldown. So I need a male for the pair.
You can send your male over and once the nest hatches, here's how it goes, if there is:
1 egg, it goes to me
2 eggs, you get first pick
3 eggs, I get first pick, you get other two
4 eggs, you get first pick, then I pick, repeats
5 eggs, I get first pick and you get the rest
Anyways, here's my gaoler:
Hello! I currently have a female gaoler available for breeding, but the male is on cooldown. So I need a male for the pair.
You can send your male over and once the nest hatches, here's how it goes, if there is:
1 egg, it goes to me
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png

AvyQk6b.png
[quote name="Tigerclaw" date="2019-08-05 08:15:37" ] Hello! I currently have a female gaoler available for breeding, but the male is on cooldown. So I need a male for the pair. You can send your male over and once the nest hatches, here's how it goes, if there is: 1 egg, it goes to me 2 eggs, you get first pick 3 eggs, I get first pick, you get other two 4 eggs, you get first pick, then I pick, repeats 5 eggs, I get first pick and you get the rest Anyways, here's my gaoler: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53544293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/535443/53544293_350.png[/img] [/url]
Tigerclaw wrote on 2019-08-05 08:15:37:
1 egg, it goes to me

53544293_350.png

AvyQk6b.png
Reserved
Reserved