Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Hatchlings!
1 2
[center]Howdy! I've got one Imperial hatchling and two Fae hatchlings up for grabs to good homes, [b]all I request is that you give them names before I send them over[/b]. First come first serve, and please use the number of the kiddo so I know which one you're requesting. No need to ping, I'm subbed! ^^ [center] TAKEN [s][b]#1 Female Imperial[/b][/s] [center]***[/center] TAKEN [s][b]#2 Female Imperial[/b][/s] [center]***[/center] [b]#3 Female Fae[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540460/54045907_350.png[/img] [center]***[/center] [b]#4 Male Fae[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540460/54045908_350.png[/img][/center]
Howdy!

I've got one Imperial hatchling and two Fae hatchlings up for grabs to good homes, all I request is that you give them names before I send them over. First come first serve, and please use the number of the kiddo so I know which one you're requesting.

No need to ping, I'm subbed! ^^
TAKEN
Female Imperial

TAKEN
Female Imperial

Female Fae

54045907_350.png

Male Fae

54045908_350.png
bump~
bump~
I love #2!! Her colors and marking are so vibrant but well balanced. I'd name her Caelestis.
I love #2!! Her colors and marking are so vibrant but well balanced. I'd name her Caelestis.
@Giraffiene

Aw, I'm glad you think so too! That's a lovely name you've chosen, thank you for adopting ^^ I'll send her right over!
@Giraffiene

Aw, I'm glad you think so too! That's a lovely name you've chosen, thank you for adopting ^^ I'll send her right over!
bump~
bump~
Can I have #1
Female Imperial

I really adore her!! :3
Can I have #1
Female Imperial

I really adore her!! :3
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah

Absolutely! If you have a name in mind for her, please let me know--if not that's alright, I'll go ahead and send her over! ^^
Thank you for adopting!
@Rhaellah

Absolutely! If you have a name in mind for her, please let me know--if not that's alright, I'll go ahead and send her over! ^^
Thank you for adopting!
[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-08-04 13:03:47" ] @Rhaellah Absolutely! If you have a name in mind for her, please let me know--if not that's alright, I'll go ahead and send her over! ^^ Thank you for adopting! [/quote] Her name will be Elaehna and I will take good care of her :3 <3
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-08-04 13:03:47:
@Rhaellah

Thank you for adopting!

Her name will be Elaehna and I will take good care of her :3 <3
RYGF8TH.png
@Rhaellah

Oh my gosh that's a beautiful name <3 Sending her now! :3
@Rhaellah

[quote name="NirinTallisbane" date="2019-08-04 13:06:05" ] @Rhaellah Oh my gosh that's a beautiful name <3 Sending her now! :3 [/quote] Many many thanks!!
NirinTallisbane wrote on 2019-08-04 13:06:05:
@Rhaellah

Many many thanks!!
RYGF8TH.png
1 2