Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fest Skins @ Dom Price (Tipping Gs)
Been super ill past 2 weeks so have completely missed this festival.

Would someone with Dom discount please purchase all 12 buyable skins/accents for me and CR them over please? I want to do this in a 2-way CR only since the last time I bought skins through Dom I was scammed lol, so please make sure you have the initial treasure.

Gunna tip Gems + Fams/Apparel. There will be some gems included regardless.

Please be patient since I’ve been in and out of hospital, hopefully yesterday was the last time *fingers crossed*
Been super ill past 2 weeks so have completely missed this festival.

Would someone with Dom discount please purchase all 12 buyable skins/accents for me and CR them over please? I want to do this in a 2-way CR only since the last time I bought skins through Dom I was scammed lol, so please make sure you have the initial treasure.

Gunna tip Gems + Fams/Apparel. There will be some gems included regardless.

Please be patient since I’ve been in and out of hospital, hopefully yesterday was the last time *fingers crossed*
@Syzeki
I'll nab them for you, gimme a few :D
@Syzeki
I'll nab them for you, gimme a few :D
@NaturePixie

Thanks so much. ;_; I was gutted when half way through the week I realised it was fest. Idk how it’s even possible to be ill this long >_<

357k is the skins price right? Thank you thank you

Edit: Did some bad maths. Board closed!
@NaturePixie

Thanks so much. ;_; I was gutted when half way through the week I realised it was fest. Idk how it’s even possible to be ill this long >_<

357k is the skins price right? Thank you thank you

Edit: Did some bad maths. Board closed!