Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! (Vistas/skins/dergs)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41
Bump ^
Bump ^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Bump ^
Bump ^

Thank you!
Thank you!
I'm sorry if I sound rude or mean! I'm not the best at English (even though that shouldn't be an excuse) but I swear I'm not trying to be on purpose! ;-;
Bump ^
Bump ^

Bump ^
Bump ^

Bump ^
Bump ^

@MawkishMuse Uhm, could I have a Conjurer's Hat vista, and this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53660352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536604/53660352_350.png[/img] [/url] SHE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A SWEETIE I DONT GET WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO EXALT HER Also, I really want to thank you for helping us newbies out, me and my sister have been absolutely floored by how nice everyone is here and willing to help us new people out, we really didn't expect it ^W^ (also gonna quietly ping my sis so she can see this, she's not used to navigating the forums yet despite being the one using them more than me XD @Darkamika )
@MawkishMuse Uhm, could I have a Conjurer's Hat vista, and this guy?

53660352_350.png

SHE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A SWEETIE I DONT GET WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO EXALT HER

Also, I really want to thank you for helping us newbies out, me and my sister have been absolutely floored by how nice everyone is here and willing to help us new people out, we really didn't expect it ^W^

(also gonna quietly ping my sis so she can see this, she's not used to navigating the forums yet despite being the one using them more than me XD @Darkamika )
@Zerolite

You're 100% right, Rin does look like a sweetie- I was worried about no one wanting her because of her having a couple of Basic genes, so thank you for giving her a home~ Let me wake her up from the Den and I'll send her and your vista right over ^_^

Also, you're very welcome and I'm glad you guys have had such a warm reception here! The FR community can be pretty amazing, and they love their new players. I'm basically using this giveaway to return the kindness shown to me when I joined years ago ^_^

(Aw, that's sweet ;u; I'll keep an eye out for her when she stops by later. Forums are awkward to start with but they definitely get easier, so I'm sure she'll catch up soon~ If either of you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!)
@Zerolite

You're 100% right, Rin does look like a sweetie- I was worried about no one wanting her because of her having a couple of Basic genes, so thank you for giving her a home~ Let me wake her up from the Den and I'll send her and your vista right over ^_^

Also, you're very welcome and I'm glad you guys have had such a warm reception here! The FR community can be pretty amazing, and they love their new players. I'm basically using this giveaway to return the kindness shown to me when I joined years ago ^_^

(Aw, that's sweet ;u; I'll keep an eye out for her when she stops by later. Forums are awkward to start with but they definitely get easier, so I'm sure she'll catch up soon~ If either of you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!)

Ooooh, @MawkishMuse can I snag a training fields 1 and Seras? I'm a sucker for that color combo for some reason x3

(And thank you for pinging me Zeri, using the forums is very difficult on the phone and I don't know my way around as is XD)

And i agree, it's really nice everyone's been so welcoming to us including you! It's super nice how your doing this for new comers! And gotcha, we'll keep that in mind! ^.^ (I'll probably ask a lot of breeding questions cuz I plan to do that a lot XD)
Ooooh, @MawkishMuse can I snag a training fields 1 and Seras? I'm a sucker for that color combo for some reason x3

(And thank you for pinging me Zeri, using the forums is very difficult on the phone and I don't know my way around as is XD)

And i agree, it's really nice everyone's been so welcoming to us including you! It's super nice how your doing this for new comers! And gotcha, we'll keep that in mind! ^.^ (I'll probably ask a lot of breeding questions cuz I plan to do that a lot XD)
Little sis of dear/shy @Zerolite ^W^

I'll add more pretty things to this later when I can think x3
@mawkishmuse

Thank you so much for making a thread like this. I've just joined 2 days ago and I'm receiving so many gifts and kind words. It's awesome to see that the community is this nice!

Could I get a Jester Vista and the Amye skydancer? Thanks so much!
@mawkishmuse

Thank you so much for making a thread like this. I've just joined 2 days ago and I'm receiving so many gifts and kind words. It's awesome to see that the community is this nice!

Could I get a Jester Vista and the Amye skydancer? Thanks so much!
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41