Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] OC designs
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
@PricklyGoose
thats perfect with me! send it either through CR or messages, i dont mind :D thank you so much!
@PricklyGoose
thats perfect with me! send it either through CR or messages, i dont mind :D thank you so much!
@Seamus Ah, one more thing! Do you have a TH I can credit? :00
@Seamus Ah, one more thing! Do you have a TH I can credit? :00
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
i do! my username on toyhouse is Tracer :D
@PricklyGoose
i do! my username on toyhouse is Tracer :D
@Seamus

Can I grab the Hellhound

Th is erebus
@Seamus

Can I grab the Hellhound

Th is erebus
Onyx_Sig.png
@Seamus Alright, ty!
@Seamus Alright, ty!
aUKJE16.png
no problem!! <3

@SunkissedDragon
of course! just send the payment whenever youre ready <3
my toyhouse is Tracer, i havent uploaded the adopt so i wont be able to request a transfer! youre free to save the image and upload it yourself if thats okay!
no problem!! <3

@SunkissedDragon
of course! just send the payment whenever youre ready <3
my toyhouse is Tracer, i havent uploaded the adopt so i wont be able to request a transfer! youre free to save the image and upload it yourself if thats okay!
@Seamus the hell hound? I can pay treasure rn
@Seamus the hell hound? I can pay treasure rn
@@Seamus

Sorry for disappearing! Sending now and that's totally fine by me, if you happened to have it on your th, just thought it might be easier ^^
@@Seamus

Sorry for disappearing! Sending now and that's totally fine by me, if you happened to have it on your th, just thought it might be easier ^^
Onyx_Sig.png
Heyo! Can you please add me to the feral only and anthro only Pinglists? Thanks in advance :3
Heyo! Can you please add me to the feral only and anthro only Pinglists? Thanks in advance :3
YqlLG90.png
@Seamus I'm interested in the first design (your old sona)! I just want to double check their price is 1.8 million treasure?
@Seamus I'm interested in the first design (your old sona)! I just want to double check their price is 1.8 million treasure?
Less active than I used to be but still here
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34