Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~Can someone help me price this dragon?~
hello! I've recently come back to FR after not being on here for over 6 months, so I'm not sure exactly what the auction house is like for this kind of dragon. I've got this [b]XXX[/b] boy with [u]crystal/faucet[/u] but [u]okapi[/u] tertiary. If I remember correctly, the [i]older the dragon the more expensive?[/i] His number is in the [b]30M[/b] but idk if that means anything. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30694946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306950/30694946_350.png[/img] [/url] How much could I sell him for?
hello! I've recently come back to FR after not being on here for over 6 months, so I'm not sure exactly what the auction house is like for this kind of dragon.
I've got this XXX boy with crystal/faucet but okapi tertiary. If I remember correctly, the older the dragon the more expensive? His number is in the 30M but idk if that means anything.

30694946_350.png

How much could I sell him for?
I’m back after not playing for years, so forgive me for still figuring out how things work around here ‘:)
there are 400+ triple White dragons on the AH right now. given he is also bred i do not think you would be able to sell him for more than 10g/8000t right now*. also being 30mil doesn't mean much, it is still 8 digits (7 or lower have a selling point).

i would advise waiting until next week to sell him*, as dragons prices will spike. just keep an eye out on the market for similar colored dragons to get an idea of his worth. best of luck selling!

*there is a conquest battle next week, adult dragons will be worth more than normal as the fodder floor rises
there are 400+ triple White dragons on the AH right now. given he is also bred i do not think you would be able to sell him for more than 10g/8000t right now*. also being 30mil doesn't mean much, it is still 8 digits (7 or lower have a selling point).

i would advise waiting until next week to sell him*, as dragons prices will spike. just keep an eye out on the market for similar colored dragons to get an idea of his worth. best of luck selling!

*there is a conquest battle next week, adult dragons will be worth more than normal as the fodder floor rises
yzUX307.png
@Ratiasu
Oh, yes I forgot about how bred dragons are of less value. I’ll keep watch for similar dragons on the AH. Thank you for your help!
@Ratiasu
Oh, yes I forgot about how bred dragons are of less value. I’ll keep watch for similar dragons on the AH. Thank you for your help!
I’m back after not playing for years, so forgive me for still figuring out how things work around here ‘:)