Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ollo! Returning user!
1 2
Ello! You can call me Eternal or Erebos! I just kinda fell off the wagon a few years ago and got a wild itch to hop on again. I'll accept random friend requests; trying to be more social. It's kinda crazy just how many players are here now compared to back then honestly.
Ello! You can call me Eternal or Erebos! I just kinda fell off the wagon a few years ago and got a wild itch to hop on again. I'll accept random friend requests; trying to be more social. It's kinda crazy just how many players are here now compared to back then honestly.
Hello, there is indeed a lot of people. It is also quite overwhelming with the sheer amount of stuff this site has, though I suppose you would be more used to it. I'm Gold, by the way. I like Eternal and Azure, especially Azure's decorations [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Hello, there is indeed a lot of people. It is also quite overwhelming with the sheer amount of stuff this site has, though I suppose you would be more used to it.

I'm Gold, by the way. I like Eternal and Azure, especially Azure's decorations
@EternalErebos Welcome back! [emoji=red star size=1]
@EternalErebos
Welcome back!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
[quote name="TurnedGold" date="2019-07-26 12:52:55" ] Hello, there is indeed a lot of people. It is also quite overwhelming with the sheer amount of stuff this site has, though I suppose you would be more used to it. I'm Gold, by the way. I like Eternal and Azure, especially Azure's decorations [emoji=tundra happy size=1] [/quote] Heya! I've been figuring out the new stuff as I go, but it's fun. Thank you! :D I'm still working on Azure, but Eternal is one of my favorites. ^^
TurnedGold wrote on 2019-07-26 12:52:55:
Hello, there is indeed a lot of people. It is also quite overwhelming with the sheer amount of stuff this site has, though I suppose you would be more used to it.

I'm Gold, by the way. I like Eternal and Azure, especially Azure's decorations

Heya! I've been figuring out the new stuff as I go, but it's fun. Thank you! :D I'm still working on Azure, but Eternal is one of my favorites. ^^
[quote name="Mew" date="2019-07-26 13:43:58" ] EternalErebos Welcome back! [emoji=red star size=1] [/quote] Thank you! It's honestly nice to be back! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Mew wrote on 2019-07-26 13:43:58:
EternalErebos
Welcome back!

Thank you! It's honestly nice to be back!
@EternalErebos Welcome back!

You can check my giveaway thread since you're a returning user c:

Also, Miasma is my favorite dragon :D
@EternalErebos Welcome back!

FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
[quote name="Snowcelot" date="2019-07-27 02:58:31" ] EternalErebos Welcome back! You can check my giveaway thread since you're a returning user c: Also, Miasma is my favorite dragon :D [/quote] Thank you! I'll give it a look! I've never actually participated in one of these before XD Thank you again!! It's those big red eyes, I love them so much [emoji=heart size=1]
Snowcelot wrote on 2019-07-27 02:58:31:
EternalErebos Welcome back!

Thank you! I'll give it a look! I've never actually participated in one of these before XD
Thank you again!! It's those big red eyes, I love them so much

@EternalErebos

welcome back! I've been here for like four years but recently back from a few months of hiatus ^^ there has been so much community growth recently and it's so exciting!

@EternalErebos

welcome back! I've been here for like four years but recently back from a few months of hiatus ^^ there has been so much community growth recently and it's so exciting!
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
[quote name="cadaverendish" date="2019-07-28 11:59:19" ] EternalErebos welcome back! I've been here for like four years but recently back from a few months of hiatus ^^ there has been so much community growth recently and it's so exciting! [/quote] Thank you! And welcome back from your hiatus! It's definitely refreshing considering how small the numbers were a few years ago!
cadaverendish wrote on 2019-07-28 11:59:19:
EternalErebos

Thank you! And welcome back from your hiatus! It's definitely refreshing considering how small the numbers were a few years ago!
I just returned too!
I just returned too!
1 2