Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!
not new at all but due to life i havent been able to make some friends here. its never too late!

My name is Tim! im in college for painting and i love rp/general oc discussions!
not new at all but due to life i havent been able to make some friends here. its never too late!

My name is Tim! im in college for painting and i love rp/general oc discussions!
65JicuN.gifHumanoid Dragon Paintings for sale! gems/treasure/usd65JicuN.gif

@heytheretimbo
Hello Tim :>
Wanna be friends?
I'm trying to improve my English so I'd love to talk or to roleplay with you!

@heytheretimbo
Hello Tim :>
Wanna be friends?
I'm trying to improve my English so I'd love to talk or to roleplay with you!
C4HAOhr.gif
@kristalNoodles

hi!! nice to meet you kris! i would love to be friends!

also checked out ur hachery! pretty neat stuff! i actually want to start a hachery at some point, any tips?
@kristalNoodles

hi!! nice to meet you kris! i would love to be friends!

also checked out ur hachery! pretty neat stuff! i actually want to start a hachery at some point, any tips?
@heytheretimbo Thank you!!
And, before posting mine on the "dragon sales" topic, I wrote it all in one of my dragon's bio, (so that it's saved somewhere else than on the thread, if something ever happened) and I made some "cards" for the titles of each of my posts in the hatchery, using picsart, then I posted it on IMGUR, well, I don't know if you already know about imgur, coding etc, but if you need more explanations, feel free to ask!
Oh, here is a link to create breeding cards (you must screenshot it when done, then post them on photobucket or imgur)((photobucket automatically puts watermarks on the images, but imgur doesn't)) and you get the link etc, nothing hard
Uhmmmmm
You can highlight your hatchery with special fonts, sizes, free to use graphics (I personally love Voratte's graphics, from her bio templates) aaand you should bump your hatchery from times to time so that it stays on the front page of the "dragon for sale" topic.
I'd suggest getting affiliates that can bump your hatchery for you (you must bump them in return too)
I don't know what to say else lol, is there anything else you need to know?
@heytheretimbo Thank you!!
And, before posting mine on the "dragon sales" topic, I wrote it all in one of my dragon's bio, (so that it's saved somewhere else than on the thread, if something ever happened) and I made some "cards" for the titles of each of my posts in the hatchery, using picsart, then I posted it on IMGUR, well, I don't know if you already know about imgur, coding etc, but if you need more explanations, feel free to ask!
Oh, here is a link to create breeding cards (you must screenshot it when done, then post them on photobucket or imgur)((photobucket automatically puts watermarks on the images, but imgur doesn't)) and you get the link etc, nothing hard
Uhmmmmm
You can highlight your hatchery with special fonts, sizes, free to use graphics (I personally love Voratte's graphics, from her bio templates) aaand you should bump your hatchery from times to time so that it stays on the front page of the "dragon for sale" topic.
I'd suggest getting affiliates that can bump your hatchery for you (you must bump them in return too)
I don't know what to say else lol, is there anything else you need to know?
C4HAOhr.gif
@kristalnoodles thank you for the help! hopefully soon me and will get our humble hatchery off the ground! maybe we can be affiliates when the time comes! :)
@kristalnoodles thank you for the help! hopefully soon me and will get our humble hatchery off the ground! maybe we can be affiliates when the time comes! :)
@Heytheretimbo no problem! I'd be honored to be affiliates eehee [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
@Heytheretimbo no problem!
I'd be honored to be affiliates eehee
C4HAOhr.gif
@kristalnoodles awesome!!

so what kind of rp are u into?
@kristalnoodles awesome!!

so what kind of rp are u into?