Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Does Your Phone Have Cracks?
i once dropped my old phone face down on concrete and it shattered into a million pieces, rip.

i've occasionally (and by that i mean a lot) dropped my new phone on carpet and whatever over the years but no cracks. :^)
i once dropped my old phone face down on concrete and it shattered into a million pieces, rip.

i've occasionally (and by that i mean a lot) dropped my new phone on carpet and whatever over the years but no cracks. :^)
Nope. Your simple, classic nokia type phones are pretty much built like tanks, mine has got a few scuff marks from being dropped on concrete or falling out of my pockets while on a swing at a local park, but hasn't suffered any cracks or major damage.
Nope. Your simple, classic nokia type phones are pretty much built like tanks, mine has got a few scuff marks from being dropped on concrete or falling out of my pockets while on a swing at a local park, but hasn't suffered any cracks or major damage.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
my old phone was a nokia smartphone(yes, they made those) and it survived
-getting dropped
-getting dropped on concrete
-getting dropped in a toilet
-getting thrown
-getting pegged at a wall
-being taken apart

it lasted ~4-5 years. (with a broken microphone, but who cares about that?)
then, on the last day of school, it fell three feet(i was sitting) out of my pocket and cracked. the screen lost all function and began turning purple. nokias, man.

(my new phone has a screen protector also, as well as a really strong case, but i dropped it without its case on and broke not the screen but the glass backing that held the camera. i can't take the case off now for fear of broken glass slipping out of the back and cutting my fingers. other than that it's fine)
my old phone was a nokia smartphone(yes, they made those) and it survived
-getting dropped
-getting dropped on concrete
-getting dropped in a toilet
-getting thrown
-getting pegged at a wall
-being taken apart

it lasted ~4-5 years. (with a broken microphone, but who cares about that?)
then, on the last day of school, it fell three feet(i was sitting) out of my pocket and cracked. the screen lost all function and began turning purple. nokias, man.

(my new phone has a screen protector also, as well as a really strong case, but i dropped it without its case on and broke not the screen but the glass backing that held the camera. i can't take the case off now for fear of broken glass slipping out of the back and cutting my fingers. other than that it's fine)
None of the phones I owned ever had cracks, and believe me, I've dropped them countless of times, and they often fell onto their display. Not sure if I was lucky so far or if I just always got good quality phones
None of the phones I owned ever had cracks, and believe me, I've dropped them countless of times, and they often fell onto their display. Not sure if I was lucky so far or if I just always got good quality phones
iIrk1Wj.png
I've dropped my phone multiple times, mostly on tile or hard floors screen down. It has a screen protector on it, but it only cracks on concrete.
I've dropped my phone multiple times, mostly on tile or hard floors screen down. It has a screen protector on it, but it only cracks on concrete.
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
I rarely drop my phone and usually, if I do, it's on carpet thankfully. No cracks. Plus it has a thick as heck case (to absorb shock on impact) and screen protector.

All phones I've had in the past I've dropped maybe 1-3 times with next to no cracks (they would have maybe slightly chipped corners or a barely noticeable tiny crack on the edge of the screen protector.) Those phones all only had screen protectors though; including my current one which I previously mentioned is a heavy duty boi. They were all samsung galaxies. These phones are legit tough.

To be honest, I have almost no understanding in how someone could be so clumsy with their phone. My galaxy is my baby and I'm gonna handle it like it's a baby.
I rarely drop my phone and usually, if I do, it's on carpet thankfully. No cracks. Plus it has a thick as heck case (to absorb shock on impact) and screen protector.

All phones I've had in the past I've dropped maybe 1-3 times with next to no cracks (they would have maybe slightly chipped corners or a barely noticeable tiny crack on the edge of the screen protector.) Those phones all only had screen protectors though; including my current one which I previously mentioned is a heavy duty boi. They were all samsung galaxies. These phones are legit tough.

To be honest, I have almost no understanding in how someone could be so clumsy with their phone. My galaxy is my baby and I'm gonna handle it like it's a baby.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
my screen protector does
I uh. bit it too hard
my screen protector does
I uh. bit it too hard
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I've broken three phone cases but my phone doesn't have a single scratch.
I've broken three phone cases but my phone doesn't have a single scratch.
kEygMJz.png
mine is covered in cracks lol
i used to be lucky like you and dropped my phone everywhere & nothing ever happened
but then his time came
mine is covered in cracks lol
i used to be lucky like you and dropped my phone everywhere & nothing ever happened
but then his time came
I drop my phone 20 million times a day. Still no crack. However, my screen protector has one. And people think it’s the actual screen of my phone. Haha!
I drop my phone 20 million times a day. Still no crack. However, my screen protector has one. And people think it’s the actual screen of my phone. Haha!
MVxSTuW.jpg