Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXY Gaolers
1 2 3
If Kittens trade falls through I'm happy to buy both @ 75g each XD (shameless rofl)
If Kittens trade falls through I'm happy to buy both @ 75g each XD (shameless rofl)
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
@omgitsbutter
Heh. I do hope he/she pings in soon or at least contacts me! If the trade falls through, they're all yours!
@omgitsbutter
Heh. I do hope he/she pings in soon or at least contacts me! If the trade falls through, they're all yours!
Awesome! I will definately be stalking you for your next set, I love halloween themed lol
Awesome! I will definately be stalking you for your next set, I love halloween themed lol
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
@omgitsbutter
You can look at my nesting grounds and see who is breeding. I have an XX Starwberry pair I'm waiting to hatch, and I just nested Danse and Macabre again. My girlfriend has a pile of beautiful gaolers for adoption too! You can look up LacyFlutterby!
@omgitsbutter
You can look at my nesting grounds and see who is breeding. I have an XX Starwberry pair I'm waiting to hatch, and I just nested Danse and Macabre again. My girlfriend has a pile of beautiful gaolers for adoption too! You can look up LacyFlutterby!
I'll check hers out! I really love your black ones with runes o3o
I'll check hers out! I really love your black ones with runes o3o
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
1 2 3