Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Project
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ToxicToxophilite as long as Bleu comes home happy and healthy I'll send him over. And I dont need a sketch but thank you for the offer. Good luck with the breeding project. :)
@ToxicToxophilite as long as Bleu comes home happy and healthy I'll send him over. And I dont need a sketch but thank you for the offer. Good luck with the breeding project. :)
@Shyantihero You'll get him as he came to me! <3
@Shyantihero You'll get him as he came to me! <3
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
No more boys at this time, I need girls! I have three fine men who need a lady for eggs.
No more boys at this time, I need girls! I have three fine men who need a lady for eggs.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite I wish I could help you but unfortunately Thorne is one of my progenitors :// I can't send her !
@ToxicToxophilite I wish I could help you but unfortunately Thorne is one of my progenitors :// I can't send her !
C4HAOhr.gif
@KristalNoodles aaaaah thank you.

i have a pair on a nest currently, i think i'll wait to make a further decision until after it hatches. I think two girls were progens, so if I need to, i may have the boys i have breed in their lairs, and then breed together the closest babies from those nests instead.
@KristalNoodles aaaaah thank you.

i have a pair on a nest currently, i think i'll wait to make a further decision until after it hatches. I think two girls were progens, so if I need to, i may have the boys i have breed in their lairs, and then breed together the closest babies from those nests instead.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite I see ! If you need it, I can take the dragon you want to breed with Thorne in my lair to breed them.
@ToxicToxophilite I see ! If you need it, I can take the dragon you want to breed with Thorne in my lair to breed them.
C4HAOhr.gif
@Manicmonkii
@KristalNoodles

I didn't get the child I needed out of this nest either, but I got one close. If you're still willing to help, I have a male I can send to each of you to breed to your matching progen dragons (remind me of what their colors are specifically so I can make sure I give you the right colors), and then i'll breed the hatchlings together in a few weeks.

This will be my last call for this project, I've gotten enough hatchlings now that I don't have to borrow any more dragons and can breed with the dragons I own now!
@Manicmonkii
@KristalNoodles

I didn't get the child I needed out of this nest either, but I got one close. If you're still willing to help, I have a male I can send to each of you to breed to your matching progen dragons (remind me of what their colors are specifically so I can make sure I give you the right colors), and then i'll breed the hatchlings together in a few weeks.

This will be my last call for this project, I've gotten enough hatchlings now that I don't have to borrow any more dragons and can breed with the dragons I own now!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@toxictoxophilite her colours are
Primary : Banana Basic
Secondary : Azure Basic
Tertiary : Steel Basic
And i am absolutely willing to help! Send the boy on ever and i'll get the hatchlings back to you asap :)
@toxictoxophilite her colours are
Primary : Banana Basic
Secondary : Azure Basic
Tertiary : Steel Basic
And i am absolutely willing to help! Send the boy on ever and i'll get the hatchlings back to you asap :)
@Noctunu Just pinging you to let you know that Eizili's been waiting to go home for a week now!
@Noctunu Just pinging you to let you know that Eizili's been waiting to go home for a week now!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Whoops !! Apologies for not taking Eizili back sooner since I was out of town ;;; I wish you luck on future nests for your project !!
Whoops !! Apologies for not taking Eizili back sooner since I was out of town ;;; I wish you luck on future nests for your project !!
1 2 3 4 5 6