Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Avidex Art Shop [HQ] [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Avidex hello! I'm interested in a comission of an oc of mine

Type of commission colored waist up
Character: Galen , shape of the tattoo in the center of his collarbone
Possible expression/pose: leaning back against a tree half snoozing w/ one eye open and a casual smile.
Anything else?: let me know if you need anything else. Thank you :D
@Avidex hello! I'm interested in a comission of an oc of mine

Type of commission colored waist up
Character: Galen , shape of the tattoo in the center of his collarbone
Possible expression/pose: leaning back against a tree half snoozing w/ one eye open and a casual smile.
Anything else?: let me know if you need anything else. Thank you :D
J0RHwF8.png
@Kitto Thank you soso much (": hearing that really means a lot to me <3 I'm so glad you enjoy my art ;; makes me super happy, thank you so much for the kind comment askajhfj
@Kitto Thank you soso much (": hearing that really means a lot to me <3 I'm so glad you enjoy my art ;; makes me super happy, thank you so much for the kind comment askajhfj
@tidecaller thank you for your interest in commissioning me!! unfortunately, I forgot to set the shop to close ): my bad! I'm super busy at the moment and would hate to keep you waiting. When I reopen I'm happy to send through a message to you! sorry for the misguidance <3
@tidecaller thank you for your interest in commissioning me!! unfortunately, I forgot to set the shop to close ): my bad! I'm super busy at the moment and would hate to keep you waiting. When I reopen I'm happy to send through a message to you! sorry for the misguidance <3
@Avidex no problem! sorry I didn't realize the last comission was like... 5 months ago. my bad haha.
@Avidex no problem! sorry I didn't realize the last comission was like... 5 months ago. my bad haha.
J0RHwF8.png
@tidecaller nono all good! Galen is super cute btw ;; <3
@tidecaller nono all good! Galen is super cute btw ;; <3
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32