Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Shut Down For Reasons
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
Thats what they call her
Thats what they call her
Hewwo there! :3
if you go to the scrying workshop, you can see what dragons would look like as other breeds, with alternate markings, and etc. I scried it to show you a potential for what it can become if you change it to a gaoler.
if you go to the scrying workshop, you can see what dragons would look like as other breeds, with alternate markings, and etc. I scried it to show you a potential for what it can become if you change it to a gaoler.
OHHHHH! Ok!
OHHHHH! Ok!
I do offer free srcy services to help find the best possible looks for dragons. especially if they are being turned into new species. that's what I did with the other dragon. it's the same dragon as a goaler with different markings.
I do offer free srcy services to help find the best possible looks for dragons. especially if they are being turned into new species. that's what I did with the other dragon. it's the same dragon as a goaler with different markings.
So, for free, you show them the best look for there drag
So, for free, you show them the best look for there drag
basically. yes.
basically. yes.
ok then
ok then
Im SELLING drags to now if you want one, but I need to make the available drags rn.
Im SELLING drags to now if you want one, but I need to make the available drags rn.
Pogo if you were wondering Comandrake is my sister and Tatodrake is my brother. (:
Pogo if you were wondering Comandrake is my sister and Tatodrake is my brother. (:
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png
Yeah, comandrake and me where talking earlier...
Yeah, comandrake and me where talking earlier...
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24