Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Offspring Previews?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
Full support!
Full support!
Support!
Support!
Definitely support! I've a couple of pairs that I have no idea what kind of babies they'll actually produce, even using the color spectrum site it's difficult to put it to the babies for me.
Definitely support! I've a couple of pairs that I have no idea what kind of babies they'll actually produce, even using the color spectrum site it's difficult to put it to the babies for me.
UUJDQlO.gif
ping for my attention

I am 2 hours ahead of server
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Zero support.

We already have the color generator created by Peixes. And while it's not exactly the same, it doesn't take all the mystery out either, which I feel an actual offspring previewer would do.

I like the mystery.
Zero support.

We already have the color generator created by Peixes. And while it's not exactly the same, it doesn't take all the mystery out either, which I feel an actual offspring previewer would do.

I like the mystery.
NHzYzMb.png
[quote name="Canria" date="2013-07-09 18:42:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=sug&page=5&id=23868#402513"]I think it's kind of amusing to get a pair and say "Oooh...I'll breed...you with...you!" and then see the offspring generator a couple weeks later and be like "Nope nope nope nope"[/quote] XD This works the other way around, too! Have a look at Opera and Moxy in my lair if you like. The preview with their parents gave me duds with a couple of diamonds mixed in. Those two came out beautifully. But even in that instance, I wouldn't have taken the [i]chance[/i] had I not been able to preview the offspring and hem and haw about it for a while until I went, "You know what? If they turn out badly, I can just exalt them." I didn't [i]dare[/i] use a Boon on them, however, because I couldn't know for sure. Now, had I been able to preview, say, Rondo and Emre before the former was ready to breed, rather than take a chance on a couple of dragons that were killing me every time I hit that "Preview" button, I'm about 98% positive the babies would have turned out beautifully without a doubt in the world. I'm less impulsive when I can look at things ahead of time. Anyway, I'm far too tired and lazy to read back and see if I've offered my support on this suggestion, but there you have it: My support. All that said, however, there is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=43352&page=1]another, very similar suggestion[/url] running around (again, too lazy to read back, but someone may have mentioned it here) and Xhaztol has pretty much weighed in on it (check page seven) with encouraging news regarding previewers.
I think it's kind of amusing to get a pair and say "Oooh...I'll breed...you with...you!" and then see the offspring generator a couple weeks later and be like "Nope nope nope nope"

XD This works the other way around, too! Have a look at Opera and Moxy in my lair if you like. The preview with their parents gave me duds with a couple of diamonds mixed in. Those two came out beautifully.

But even in that instance, I wouldn't have taken the chance had I not been able to preview the offspring and hem and haw about it for a while until I went, "You know what? If they turn out badly, I can just exalt them." I didn't dare use a Boon on them, however, because I couldn't know for sure.

Now, had I been able to preview, say, Rondo and Emre before the former was ready to breed, rather than take a chance on a couple of dragons that were killing me every time I hit that "Preview" button, I'm about 98% positive the babies would have turned out beautifully without a doubt in the world. I'm less impulsive when I can look at things ahead of time.

Anyway, I'm far too tired and lazy to read back and see if I've offered my support on this suggestion, but there you have it: My support.

All that said, however, there is another, very similar suggestion running around (again, too lazy to read back, but someone may have mentioned it here) and Xhaztol has pretty much weighed in on it (check page seven) with encouraging news regarding previewers.
LD9gQsp.png
Ping me if you need me.
If you want to keep the "mystery" of breeding, you could just not look at the previews.
If you want to keep the "mystery" of breeding, you could just not look at the previews.
tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo3_75sq.pngAs the snowflakes cover my fallen brothers, I will say this last goodbye...tumblr_ns6f0r8gVo1snn0hzo4_75sq.png
I support this. It would also be handy if we could put hatchlings through the preview instead of having to wait for them to grow.
I support this. It would also be handy if we could put hatchlings through the preview instead of having to wait for them to grow.
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
I'm really surprised that that option isn't available. Other breeding sites I've played all have 'previews' available even when the pets are on cooldown.
It kinda irritates me that FR doesn't. I'd like to see what my possible babies will be before investing in a dragon who may or may not work well. D:

And for those who don't support this idea: No one is forcing you to use the preview. :P
You can have your mystery and surprises, we can have our foresight of the possibilities. Everyone's happy.
I'm really surprised that that option isn't available. Other breeding sites I've played all have 'previews' available even when the pets are on cooldown.
It kinda irritates me that FR doesn't. I'd like to see what my possible babies will be before investing in a dragon who may or may not work well. D:

And for those who don't support this idea: No one is forcing you to use the preview. :P
You can have your mystery and surprises, we can have our foresight of the possibilities. Everyone's happy.
FRNyahahahaa_zps32872787.png
lots of support from me uvu
lots of support from me uvu
support. c:
support. c:
tRFI5MD.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23