Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swipp's Swap Stand
I tried looking through the forum but I didn't see anything about it.
I had been reloading Swipp's Swap Stand since 10:57 in case maybe it wasn't updated exactly at 11 -- I've been trying to catch the deal for a couple days now but every time I got to the page it was expired as soon as I got to the page
At 11-o-clock on the dot i reloaded the page and the deal changed but it was instantly expired again.
Is this happening to anyone else? Or am I missing something?
I tried looking through the forum but I didn't see anything about it.
I had been reloading Swipp's Swap Stand since 10:57 in case maybe it wasn't updated exactly at 11 -- I've been trying to catch the deal for a couple days now but every time I got to the page it was expired as soon as I got to the page
At 11-o-clock on the dot i reloaded the page and the deal changed but it was instantly expired again.
Is this happening to anyone else? Or am I missing something?
@Chiroptera

I had an issue where it was constantly saying expired; it turned out my computer's clock was set an hour ahead. After adjusting it to the right time and refreshing I was able to see the current swap.

So make sure your clock is set to the right time for your area and see if that helps.
@Chiroptera

I had an issue where it was constantly saying expired; it turned out my computer's clock was set an hour ahead. After adjusting it to the right time and refreshing I was able to see the current swap.

So make sure your clock is set to the right time for your area and see if that helps.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Oh wow yeah
My computer is set to Pacific time when it should be Eastern.
I'm a dummy.
Thank you for your help
Oh wow yeah
My computer is set to Pacific time when it should be Eastern.
I'm a dummy.
Thank you for your help