Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | First permababy (K/DA inspired)
1 2
[center]Look at this [s]deadly[/s] adorable ball of fur! His name is Phos (light, in greek) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53332420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533325/53332420_350.png[/img] [/url] His colors are inspired by K/DA Akali in the video of their song [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4]POP/STARS[/url] I would like to thank @astra52 for accepting to trade this boy against one of my own Gaolers @WisteriaHoney for giving me genes and permababy scroll, that I didn't have yet, as I was just showing previews of this project Thank you so very much! [/center]
Look at this deadly adorable ball of fur!

His name is Phos (light, in greek)

53332420_350.png

His colors are inspired by K/DA Akali in the video of their song POP/STARS

I would like to thank
@astra52 for accepting to trade this boy against one of my own Gaolers
@WisteriaHoney for giving me genes and permababy scroll,
that I didn't have yet, as I was just showing previews of this project

Thank you so very much!
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Aww love what you’ve done with the kiddo >v<
Aww love what you’ve done with the kiddo >v<
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
huhu <3
huhu <3
Love his matching familiar! :3
Love his matching familiar! :3
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno1_500.png
A good neon babey!
A good neon babey!
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
@astra52 @qwrtyqueen @Greyscales Thank you everyone! I think giving him a gijinka would be really nice so I will try to do that asap * ° *
@astra52 @qwrtyqueen @Greyscales Thank you everyone! I think giving him a gijinka would be really nice so I will try to do that asap * ° *
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
AHHHH I LOVE HER
she's such a cute baby! perfect! baby!
I love her so much, and gosh, I love that song too! Definitely an amazing permabab. Congrats, btw! Permababs are just the cutest thing ever haha ^^
AHHHH I LOVE HER
she's such a cute baby! perfect! baby!
I love her so much, and gosh, I love that song too! Definitely an amazing permabab. Congrats, btw! Permababs are just the cutest thing ever haha ^^
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
He's so adorable! But consider [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=32&winggene=31&wings=89&auth=4c0188a383b84b39ae029f574a0d14f99dee36f2&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
He's so adorable! But consider
dragon?age=0&body=69&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=89&tertgene=32&winggene=31&wings=89&auth=4c0188a383b84b39ae029f574a0d14f99dee36f2&dummyext=prev.png
Waystone1.gif
@OyasumiKasumi well it's a boy but since it's my dragonsona it doesn't really matter eh eh x) (I think I'll get some more Gaoler permababies if I find striking colors xD)

@Starglade Thanks!
I considered this as well as glowing eyes but glowing has my preference, dark sclera doesn't quite fit since Akali doesn't have this (well she doesn't have blue eyes tbh but lightning suits quite well)
@OyasumiKasumi well it's a boy but since it's my dragonsona it doesn't really matter eh eh x) (I think I'll get some more Gaoler permababies if I find striking colors xD)

@Starglade Thanks!
I considered this as well as glowing eyes but glowing has my preference, dark sclera doesn't quite fit since Akali doesn't have this (well she doesn't have blue eyes tbh but lightning suits quite well)
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Such a cute little guy! Gaoler hatchlings are just way too adorable and your little guy is a nice example of that :D
Such a cute little guy! Gaoler hatchlings are just way too adorable and your little guy is a nice example of that :D
tumblr_poxrq3oUZV1ugssd3o8_500.png
1 2