Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mass hoard sale! :D [ CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54
@Zytorian
How much for a Redrock, Waterway, & Thunderhead Vista, Copper Steampunk Goggles, Gloves, & Spats, Curious Kettle, and Longwing Epiptite?
@Zytorian
How much for a Redrock, Waterway, & Thunderhead Vista, Copper Steampunk Goggles, Gloves, & Spats, Curious Kettle, and Longwing Epiptite?
H2EmE2A.png
@LagiaCrusoe Hiya, the longwing epiptite is currently on hold, but for the others:

Vista: Redrock Cove - 8 g
Vista: Waterway - 20 g
Vista: Thunderhead Savanna - 6 g
Copper Steampunk Goggles - 8 g
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 12 g
Copper Steampunk Spats - 7 g
Curious Kettle - 3 g
@LagiaCrusoe Hiya, the longwing epiptite is currently on hold, but for the others:

Vista: Redrock Cove - 8 g
Vista: Waterway - 20 g
Vista: Thunderhead Savanna - 6 g
Copper Steampunk Goggles - 8 g
Copper Steampunk Gloves - 12 g
Copper Steampunk Spats - 7 g
Curious Kettle - 3 g
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@zytorian
105g for the two together? I could do that. Are there any other holiday items you might be willing to part with? I have a few more gems I've been hoarding for no good reason and I've missed the past many festivals.
@zytorian
105g for the two together? I could do that. Are there any other holiday items you might be willing to part with? I have a few more gems I've been hoarding for no good reason and I've missed the past many festivals.
@Zytorian
Oh! Sorry, I thought the one from the hold was different from the fams list.

I'll buy them all. :D I'll pay in treasure (64kt). Thank you!
@Zytorian
Oh! Sorry, I thought the one from the hold was different from the fams list.

I'll buy them all. :D I'll pay in treasure (64kt). Thank you!
H2EmE2A.png
@Kalik I'm not sure if that was an offer or a miscalculation :c But the total would be 115 g. I have quite a few festival items from previous festivals but most are in my vault and not really for sale, but if you have any in mind I could check if I have a spare! :D

@Kalik I'm not sure if that was an offer or a miscalculation :c But the total would be 115 g. I have quite a few festival items from previous festivals but most are in my vault and not really for sale, but if you have any in mind I could check if I have a spare! :D

oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
I'm so sorry, that was a miscalculation! My mental math is not on par tonight. I have 287 gems to play with, and a short list of choice items from your listed items that I'd love to get my hands on in addition to the conflagrant halo and ambassador. I haven't put these items in any particular order, but if we could work something out to get me as many of them as possible, I'd be very appreciative. If you'll take treasure, I have about 100kT I can throw in. <3 Again, I'm so sorry for the miscalculation earlier! I'm very happy to pay what your items are worth.

Gladegift Garlands
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
Fathomsearch Halo
Gladegift Halo
@Zytorian
I'm so sorry, that was a miscalculation! My mental math is not on par tonight. I have 287 gems to play with, and a short list of choice items from your listed items that I'd love to get my hands on in addition to the conflagrant halo and ambassador. I haven't put these items in any particular order, but if we could work something out to get me as many of them as possible, I'd be very appreciative. If you'll take treasure, I have about 100kT I can throw in. <3 Again, I'm so sorry for the miscalculation earlier! I'm very happy to pay what your items are worth.

Gladegift Garlands
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
Fathomsearch Halo
Gladegift Halo
@Kalik No worries at all! :D My math is horrid so honestly, I never judge anyone for miscalculations, it happens to the best of us! I just wanted to double check what you meant with it, because sometimes people haggle with me hahaha :D

I absolutely take treasure, at a 1:1000 gem to treasure rate :D So all the prices are listed in gems but the conversion rate applies to any and all c:

Gladegift Garlands - 25 g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - 42 g
Fathomsearch Halo - 35 g
Gladegift Halo - 35 g

And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my art shop <3 Don't stress about the miscalculation! It wasn't a problem at all! :D
@Kalik No worries at all! :D My math is horrid so honestly, I never judge anyone for miscalculations, it happens to the best of us! I just wanted to double check what you meant with it, because sometimes people haggle with me hahaha :D

I absolutely take treasure, at a 1:1000 gem to treasure rate :D So all the prices are listed in gems but the conversion rate applies to any and all c:

Gladegift Garlands - 25 g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - 42 g
Fathomsearch Halo - 35 g
Gladegift Halo - 35 g

And thank you so much for the sweet comment on my art shop <3 Don't stress about the miscalculation! It wasn't a problem at all! :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
Would you know that the prices you listed literally come out to EXACTLY the amount of gems I have?

I'm all for sending you 287 gems for the bundle of items we discussed <3 Would you like a crossroads item trade (do they still do those?) or a mail trade?

I'd like to pay treasure for your Murkmirth Ambassador, if that's okay. <3
@Zytorian
Would you know that the prices you listed literally come out to EXACTLY the amount of gems I have?

I'm all for sending you 287 gems for the bundle of items we discussed <3 Would you like a crossroads item trade (do they still do those?) or a mail trade?

I'd like to pay treasure for your Murkmirth Ambassador, if that's okay. <3
@Kalik I could sound really cool right now by saying I could somehow magically predict that.

I totally could. I'm a psychic B)

I could not. That was a lie

But a 2 way crossroads would work! It is past 4 AM here so I must head to bed now, but I'll add the items as soon as I wake up! :D Thank you so much!
@Kalik I could sound really cool right now by saying I could somehow magically predict that.

I totally could. I'm a psychic B)

I could not. That was a lie

But a 2 way crossroads would work! It is past 4 AM here so I must head to bed now, but I'll add the items as soon as I wake up! :D Thank you so much!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian

You have a good night! I might throw another offer at you tomorrow once we're both rested.
@Zytorian

You have a good night! I might throw another offer at you tomorrow once we're both rested.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54