Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Breeding Project
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TigerPhoenix Thank you! I'll likely want to borrow Nimbus as soon as another female stands up, so I appreciate your willingness!

@BlueDusk I send you a 2-way, since my friend bought that tun to get things underway!
@TigerPhoenix Thank you! I'll likely want to borrow Nimbus as soon as another female stands up, so I appreciate your willingness!

@BlueDusk I send you a 2-way, since my friend bought that tun to get things underway!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
I can loan out Oado for a bit! Just send me a note when you're ready.
I can loan out Oado for a bit! Just send me a note when you're ready.
@ToxicToxophilite

Let me know if/when you need him I'll keep an eye out but it's kinda hit and miss as to when I'll be on :P
@ToxicToxophilite

Let me know if/when you need him I'll keep an eye out but it's kinda hit and miss as to when I'll be on :P
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
I don't mind lending out Ezili to help out, just lemme know when you're ready !!
I don't mind lending out Ezili to help out, just lemme know when you're ready !!
@TigerPhoenix @Noctunu In this case we've got another pair! Please put yoru names in your bios and send them to me when you can, and I'll get them nested as soon as possible!
@TigerPhoenix @Noctunu In this case we've got another pair! Please put yoru names in your bios and send them to me when you can, and I'll get them nested as soon as possible!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@ToxicToxophilite okay, he's sent! Best of luck!
@ToxicToxophilite okay, he's sent! Best of luck!
slow to respond, i've been on holiday haha, but i'm happy to loan Virana to help people out :D lmk if you still need her, and good luck!! @ToxicToxophilite
slow to respond, i've been on holiday haha, but i'm happy to loan Virana to help people out :D lmk if you still need her, and good luck!! @ToxicToxophilite
@ToxicToxophilite

I wouldn't mind lending out Rynka if you still have an interest
@ToxicToxophilite

I wouldn't mind lending out Rynka if you still have an interest
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Manicmonkii @Shevaun No one's sent any girls over yet, so I'm definitely still interested!
@Manicmonkii @Shevaun No one's sent any girls over yet, so I'm definitely still interested!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@toxicToxophilite cool, how do you want me to send her over? I've not done this sort of thing before haha :)
@toxicToxophilite cool, how do you want me to send her over? I've not done this sort of thing before haha :)
1 2 3 4 5 6