Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A belated greeting
Hi all! I joined a couple of months back but I never really got introduced to the community on here, only really interacting with friends who were already on the site. I've really been enjoying the game itself but I think I'll enjoy it even more if I can meet some of you guys.
I really enjoy art, so I'll probably end up making and posting some here at some point, though come to think of it I can't remember the last time I drew a dragon. My other hobbies are horror (of any medium), video games, and music (both listening to and playing badly).
Can't wait to get to know some new people!
Hi all! I joined a couple of months back but I never really got introduced to the community on here, only really interacting with friends who were already on the site. I've really been enjoying the game itself but I think I'll enjoy it even more if I can meet some of you guys.
I really enjoy art, so I'll probably end up making and posting some here at some point, though come to think of it I can't remember the last time I drew a dragon. My other hobbies are horror (of any medium), video games, and music (both listening to and playing badly).
Can't wait to get to know some new people!
@inksmudges

WELCOME AND HELLO!!

Here are a few things about me.

- My user is Ravendrake but you can call me what ever makes you comfortable

- I am a 13 year old girl, full of ENERGY

- I love all animals, colors, art (I'm no good at it) and making friends and most foods :)

- I like to think of myself as a kind, helpful person that can be socially awkward. (I get nervous talking to people so hopefully I did well.)
@inksmudges

WELCOME AND HELLO!!

Here are a few things about me.

- My user is Ravendrake but you can call me what ever makes you comfortable

- I am a 13 year old girl, full of ENERGY

- I love all animals, colors, art (I'm no good at it) and making friends and most foods :)

- I like to think of myself as a kind, helpful person that can be socially awkward. (I get nervous talking to people so hopefully I did well.)
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png
Welcome to FR! :)
Welcome to FR! :)
@CoffeeCuppycake Thank you!

@Ravendrake wow I feel so old all of a sudden, I'm 24 myself but I guess you're never too old for dragons haha. And don't worry about how your art turns out, the important thing is to stick with it. It takes practice and time but trust me years down the line you'll be amazed by the progress you can make!
@CoffeeCuppycake Thank you!

@Ravendrake wow I feel so old all of a sudden, I'm 24 myself but I guess you're never too old for dragons haha. And don't worry about how your art turns out, the important thing is to stick with it. It takes practice and time but trust me years down the line you'll be amazed by the progress you can make!
@InkSmudges thank you! :)
@InkSmudges thank you! :)
TjHSR6r.gif
c8a92ff0-b106-11e9-8fbf-15144b5416fd.gif

CE9WWvL.png