Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Dragon Project
1 2 3
@dreamlogic

Please do! Any little bit helps
@dreamlogic

Please do! Any little bit helps
j3zsWMV.png
Click to get your own flight banner (by Khrysteen)
That's an enormous undertaking! I appreciate the rainbow you have so far! GL[emoji=rainbow size=1]
That's an enormous undertaking! I appreciate the rainbow you have so far! GL
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
will do! :)
will do! :)

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
[center]@underscores222 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53218817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532189/53218817_350.png[/img] [/url] XXX Sandollar baby in AH for 6kT
@underscores222

53218817_350.png

XXX Sandollar baby in AH for 6kT
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
@fishyaeronaut

Good eye! I have acquired it. Thanks for letting me know
@fishyaeronaut

Good eye! I have acquired it. Thanks for letting me know
j3zsWMV.png
@Underscores222 No problem! If I see any others or somehow hatch an XXX dreg you don’t have yet I’ll let you know! [emoji=gaoler happy size=2]
@Underscores222 No problem! If I see any others or somehow hatch an XXX dreg you don’t have yet I’ll let you know!
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Quick update: I have run out of hiburnal den space for the moment. I've got several quests that should be easy enough to get gathered up, so I should be ok once the marketplace stocks what I need / coli drops a familiar or two / etc.

Thanks everyone for the support so far.
Quick update: I have run out of hiburnal den space for the moment. I've got several quests that should be easy enough to get gathered up, so I should be ok once the marketplace stocks what I need / coli drops a familiar or two / etc.

Thanks everyone for the support so far.
j3zsWMV.png
Welp, my pair had to babies: a coral/blush/blush and a blush/blush/coral [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] If you'd like I can reach you when they rtb again to see if you still need these colours
Welp, my pair had to babies: a coral/blush/blush and a blush/blush/coral

If you'd like I can reach you when they rtb again to see if you still need these colours
VjNtJfw.png
Oh whoa, this is a really cool project! XXXs really aren't my thing, so I don't have any dergs to donate, but may I suggest checking out the Panic Hatchery and the Butterfly Coatl hatchery if you haven't already? Both have a ton of XXX pairs, and the Panic Hatchery has a few rare XXX pairs too (I know they have a Fern pair, and there's only about ~100 XXX Fern dragons in game). Good luck!!
Oh whoa, this is a really cool project! XXXs really aren't my thing, so I don't have any dergs to donate, but may I suggest checking out the Panic Hatchery and the Butterfly Coatl hatchery if you haven't already? Both have a ton of XXX pairs, and the Panic Hatchery has a few rare XXX pairs too (I know they have a Fern pair, and there's only about ~100 XXX Fern dragons in game). Good luck!!
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@coral
Alas, such is life. Hit me up next time you breed them and we will see if luck will favor us with a triple.

@EmeraldJubilee
Thanks for pointing me to additional resources.
@coral
Alas, such is life. Hit me up next time you breed them and we will see if luck will favor us with a triple.

@EmeraldJubilee
Thanks for pointing me to additional resources.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 3